Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not had Botox my arse. She has the same creasing by her nose that Nicole Kidman has.

Just be honest 🤷

Also for any hinchers that are lurking and taking everyone's posts outta context. And only reading and seeing what you want then twisting it. I'm pro Botox before you screenshot my post and make out im being a witch 😂

I'm actually saying she should just admit it, the more she denies any work done to her face the more attention to it brings. This applies to all celebrites!!

Be like Joan Rivers, that woman owned her cosmetic work!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Can anyone make out her handwriting, I thought mine was atrocious.
I see the words 'veg' a few times. And trellis. And plates and tablecloth, is it really isit going to be the 3 of them?
I believe I can see, 'Wooden plaque - welcome to Ronnies party'

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think I saw 'Hay' so maybe shes going for a farm theme.

Shes written pooly on purpose. Her handwriting is usually much neater.

If you look at the mind map example on the other page. She can't even complete it properly in her own book!
Also it says wooden plaque that says "welcome to Ronnie's party"

And something about "strawbs"

Reactions: 9
And they say we can't spell 🤷🏻‍♀️ has this person ever heard of a comma or a full stop? I felt out of breath reading that 🤣
"Has anyone ever THAUGHT" 😂 😂 😂 😂

I've just turned blue trying to read that with no punctuation. I'm exhausted, use some commas love. And learn to spell "carnt" before spouting inane drivel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So she’s gone awol so she doesn’t have to admit she is breaking the rules again.
So lockdown applies to everyone but Soph and Dom Cummings. There’s two people I never thought I would mention in the same sentence

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When’s his birthday? Does she know only 6/8 people can be together at once?
How will she have an enormous food platter set up without help from someone? They won’t be allowed to enter her home?
I also think the photo on her story today was a big “up yours” to anyone who thought she would be at Ma Barker’s house 😴
I think it’s the 21st June so just over 3 weeks time, well you can have 6 people over to your garden from Monday so by RonRons bday it will probably be free for all so that’s why she’s planning a big bash

Reactions: 4
During a worldwide pandemic most people gain a new perspective about things that really matter. Surely if your family is safe and healthy then you wouldn’t let anything else get to you? What an insult to every man, woman and child who has lost a family member during this time. Absolute narcissist.

Reactions: 15
She could have taken the picture and drove to her mum's. She is probably spending these days curled up in her old bedroom at mummy's house and relaxing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh wow a lot of party planning just for 6 people..... oh I forgot the rules don’t apply to Sophie as she breaks the rules anyway

hope the weather is tit that day of the party

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
During a worldwide pandemic most people gain a new perspective about things that really matter. Surely if your family is safe and healthy then you wouldn’t let anything else get to you? What an insult to every man, woman and child who has lost a family member during this time. Absolute narcissist.
How will she have an enormous food platter set up without help from someone? They won’t be allowed to enter her home?
I also think the photo on her story today was a big “up yours” to anyone who thought she would be at Ma Barker’s house 😴
20/06

Telephone Ring ring

Ma Barker: Zoph u betta get back on the gram my girl. Insta time = Money

Zoph : Mummazz I really dont wanna today can I come to yr house for anuvva BBQ

Ma Barker: Course u can't, u ain't been gifted a BBQ that you can palm off on us yet

Zoph : Mummazz pweazze I'm just so fed up of pretending to be nice & Jaymmeee is doin my head in.

Ma Barker : Listen to me my girl do you think if that bunch of cranks who hang off yr every word knew the real you , you'd have what you ave?

Zoph : Mummazz why are u ringing me from the Loft ?

Ma Barker : Because my girl you shoved me & Trace up here when the BBQ storie broke

Zoph: It wernt my fault tho if it wasn't for those pesky neighbours & those tattle bastards I'd of got away with it.

Ma Barker : On Monday don't forget to sniff onions to portray the emotional reunion we will have in the garden, those cranks who hero worship you will love it

Zoph : Mummazz do Zoflora do an onion scent I'm not a fan of onions

Ma Barker : Now Stop snivvelling my girl & get back on the gram. Put yr best gretal filter on and address yr cult I'm mean followers ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s a idiot but also a very devious idiot, she knows exactly how to keep the barmy army wanting more, and how to send them into a frenzy 😡😡 Oi Soph have you heard the story of cry wolf? That’s exactly what I think of with all your “trolling” tit and “be kind” tit, you are the worst troll leader out there and you do nothing to condone it

Reactions: 6
This is a message to all the hinchers that have came over to tattle to have a look at what the trolls have to say.
In my opinion you are not a troll if you disagree with somebody else’s opinion or actions.
When was the last time you sat and watched the advertisements on the TV. Probably a very long time ago, thanks to the fast forward button/Netflix/sky+ etc. This is the age of social media.
Mrs Hinch is an ‘Influencer’ the definition of influence is to have the capacity to effect somebodies behaviour, development or character. She is a sales woman, plain and simple. Influencing you to buy products. She gets paid to advertise products to an audience (not her best friends). She is not your bestfriend, it’s her job! Yes she may be a nice person outside of her job, her baby is cute and you like looking at videos and pictures of her dog but that’s the beauty of social media advertising. It sucks you in, you’re there with her experiencing how amazing all these products are, resulting in spend spend spend!! Her last story post was clearly nothing to do with somebody threatening her or ‘trolling’ her, it was somebody she has trusted and been nice too. Also I have never seen a comment of that nature on this site, and if so it would be reported by everyone on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My little ones first birthday is not long after Ron Ron’s am I supposed to be planning her a huge party she won’t remember and encourage everyone to mingle 🙄 Hinch coming in as mum of the year again making us normal people feel crappy 😂 😆

Then again she thinks she’s a primark version of a kardashian 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.