Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@fannysjohnny tried to reply to you in the last thread as you quoted me but the thread closed 😂 I didn’t put the pic of Jamie’s sister in law on there, I’m not sure who posted it
Di
@fannysjohnny tried to reply to you in the last thread as you quoted me but the thread closed 😂 I didn’t put the pic of Jamie’s sister in law on there, I’m not sure who posted it
My phone has a mind of it's own today-not just on here.keeps calling random people-I don't think I meant to imply you posted it x soz if that's how it came across.
What a strange day?! See what she does to us🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 2
That cheeky witch underneath! Saying we are pure evil! I actually think some of you lot are the nicest cunts going. Many days in lockdown I’ve felt a bit blue and everyone on here has cheered me up. Also if they bothered to look they’d actually see how supportive we are of each other. I’d much rather be a tattle “troll” than a Hinch Zombie! ATV
We missed you Shady when you had your break- I had 3 interviews lined up for you at the four funeral directors that repose within half a mile of my house 😊😂😊😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

So today she gained another 2000+ followers, even though she isn't active :rolleyes:

Embarrassing that Jamie forgot to buy any yesterday . That's really fucked it for them, that's probably what the 'issue' is about. Zoph going on about someone that has betrayed her (talking about Jamie :ROFLMAO:). And Jamie out for some 'fresh air' saying he's going to toughen her up :ROFLMAO:

Think I've cracked it guuuyyyzz

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
That cheeky witch underneath! Saying we are pure evil! I actually think some of you lot are the nicest cunts going. Many days in lockdown I’ve felt a bit blue and everyone on here has cheered me up. Also if they bothered to look they’d actually see how supportive we are of each other. I’d much rather be a tattle “troll” than a Hinch Zombie! ATV
I’d rather be a evil witchAny day than as fuking absorbent as one of her sponge cloths.. she is an emotional vampire that just sucks the life right out of you and their so fuking fuked up and gulable they can’t even see it total morons and I was one in the early days then I seen the light 💡 hallelujah praise Jesus, lol you can’t argue with stupid so not going to even try they have their conspiracy theory and that’s fine they will eventually cotton on when they e run out of money 💰 do they think soph their mate will give them a helping hand after all Guuuyyyss were all in this together ATV

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m dying to listen to these voice notes but they won’t play! What did she say on them??!
If you have an iPhone or pad press on the attachment and a new window will open saying download link? Then it will download to your browser and a little arrow will appear in your browser then press play

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Jamie has had to pick her up off the kitchen floor with her minky today. Bet she's loving all the attention she's getting.

• Haha
It will possibly get deleted but here you go
A transcript

View attachment 140495
How can she say that she's scared of Covid 19 when she has broken lockdown rules a few times. She shouldn't be seeing anyone apart from those she lives with.
If the BBQ didn't happen Soph would've tried to clear her name but the mere fact she hasn't confirmed or denied it means to me that it took place.
Soph is extremely two faced, best thing for her to do is come off Instagram completely......will she? Nah I doubt it as she's fame and money hungry. She will continue to earn as much as she can until she is financially comfortable then she will disappear and move away.

Reactions: 13
Oh some Hincher from Mrs Hinch Made Me
Do It wants to post the reply below, I actually want to say yes I would say it to her plastic face and no not small mind, but you need to give you head a wobble......
Lol that’s so funny cos I wanted to post this on the we love Mrs Hinch page but fingured my cryptic message is WASTED on those covidiots (lest we never forget covidiot no2)

Is it me or is Mrs Hinch really quiet today? Perhaps she’s busy Hinching.

Hope everything is OK 👌🤔

Very hot 🥵 here today. 27o 🌡

It’s hard to get any work done

Let me share my list today:

Everything with a ✅ has been done.

My back is killing me. 😔

Really worked hard today:

Shined my sink ✅

Hoovered and mopped ALL floors ✅

Inventory of food cupboards ✅

Neatened up the garden ✅

Cleaned the decking ✅

Hosed down the patio ✅

I wanted to start painting but it’s too hot to decorate really, I’m going to wait until it cools down - I got Dulux Polished Pebble and Timeless for THE lounge.

The best thing about this weather IS that you can dry laundry outside (and get lots done!). T-shirts & VESTs, towels, sheets, and bedding. I wonder what fabric softener Sophie is USING for Ronnie’s clothes? YOU guys know which one it is?

Can you guess the cryptic message xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
"sad departure" 🤣

"Be a Hincher not a hater" 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Sad departure - bloody hell, she’s not dead! If I were her I’d be more worried about my fans than my haters and even my trolls. She has one day off Instagram and it’s the social media equivalent of when Princess Diana died.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I do think it was weird how Jamie said he needed fresh air, sounds like he wanted to get out the house And quick, any husband would stay around and support .. I can only think she may have been Being hard work And I needed to escape Himself , there’s was no way he would of left her on her own
Let's start a save Jamie and lardy ass group to really duck with her head...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The one above saying tell them to piss off no need for them not to be nice. So telling someone to piss off is nice????

• Haha
I wondered if the “breach” had came from him, as she said she was sitting cuddling Ronnie and no mention of him at all! 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe. It seems like a personal thing and from what’s been said, I feel like he’s pushing things more than she wants. I actually feel sorry for her if that is the case - like why isn’t she strong enough to say no to her husband?

Reactions: 3
Lol that’s so funny cos I wanted to post this but fingured my cryptic message is WASTED on those covidiots (lest we never forget covidiot no2)

Is it me or is Mrs Hinch really quiet today? Perhaps she’s busy Hinching.

Hope everything is OK 👌🤔

Very hot 🥵 here today. 27o 🌡

It’s hard to get any work done

Let me share my list today:

Everything with a ✅ has been done.

My back is killing me. 😔

Really worked hard today:

Shined my sink ✅

Hoovered and mopped ALL floors ✅

Inventory of food cupboards ✅

Neatened up the garden ✅

Cleaned the decking ✅

Hosed down the patio ✅

I wanted to start painting but it’s too hot to decorate really, I’m going to wait until it cools down - I got Dulux Polished Pebble and Timeless for THE lounge.

The best thing about this weather IS that you can dry laundry outside (and get lots done!). T-shirts & VESTs, towels, sheets, and bedding. I wonder what fabric softener Sophie is USING for Ronnie’s clothes? YOU guys know which one it is?

Can you guess the cryptic message xx
I AM NOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have given up trying to keep up lol
It was so much back and forth
Please someone update me before I have to go to work at 4am plzzz

Reactions: 3
The one thing I would ask her...

You say you try to keep your page positive, but how do you rest easy knowing that every day you paint a perfect world, that those less fortunate than you can't compete with?

Unless of course the A-Team that is Ma Barker and the evil sister was round...
Wow.i wish I had written the first part of yr post.spot on.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.