Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love it if somebody's shopped her in and she got called by the papers for comment and had to do some big elaborate statement

"I, Mrs Sophie hinchcliffe... am a massive bleeping bellend"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Oh some Hincher from Mrs Hinch Made Me
Do It wants to post the reply below, I actually want to say yes I would say it to her plastic face and no not small mind, but you need to give you head a wobble......
Id love the opportunity to sit across the table from her and ask her why she’s a fake, money grabbing, liar?

Does anyone think when the queen does grace us with her presence that she will just blame it on trolls, more sympathy from her people then.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I'm going for a bingo.... she comes on around 9pm with a soppy stolen quote to the tune of #bekind...says shes had a lovely day with her handsomezzz boyzzzzzzz ... and tomorrow is a new day or similar shite. And her #hincharmy #minions will be creaming their Poundland knickers that their Queen has spoken. Personally I wish the bleep would just duck off into oblivion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣👌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Ring Ring ( Telephone )
Jaymeee: Freda it's me get over here Your Dawta is on the Turn AGAIN

Ma Barker : Watcha mean Jaymee ? Listen boy I'm up to me eyes in it. I'm making coleslaw for the Birthday Barbie tomorrow

Jaymeee: She's only gone & Doused herself in Zoflora Again. She's on the floor rocking by the kitchen Drive Through

Freda : Don't Effing worry bout the zoflora she's a garage load a bottle won't make a difference.

Jaymee: She's chatting gibberish she's getting Laaaudda Freda. I dunno what to do

Freda: I'm on me way I tell ya what buy her a few fousand followers keep her sweet .

Jaymee: Thanks Freda all the vest sorry I mean best . Can I go on the Willy hill app I need to de-stress.

Freda : duck off Jaymeee & gerra job or I will set Big Alan on ya .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 128
So no clap tonight then eh!

Screw the nhs.....Princess Zophlora is in the huff!!

It’s fine thanks, we can do without you and your bellend husband banging pots and pans for us thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Okay I kid you not, I went out today, pervious thread on 12 pages I was all up to date. I’ve come home, did dinner, put the kids to bed eaten a take away and now it’s on 51 pages, this on 3 and Zoph still hasn’t stated what’s crawled up her arse and put her a in childish sulk! What the duck...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They haven’t been on since 5/5 but it says lulu was on here at 8 am!
Maybe she is pulling a Sophie and making us all ask where she is then drip feeding us little hopes that she will make an appearance by having a "last seen"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh some Hincher from Mrs Hinch Made Me
Do It wants to post the reply below, I actually want to say yes I would say it to her plastic face and no not small mind, but you need to give you head a wobble......
I pity her for being a grown up having an obsession with some random woman from Essex. Creepy...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Que Monday - ‘omg guys isn’t it like so nice we can see people again, I’ve missed my mum so much, she’s not seen Ronnie in soooo long, I can’t wait to have them visit for the first time in months, it’s been so hard’
Cough cough careful now zoph im allergic to bullshit and I wouldn’t want people thinking I’ve got the covid 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Good job she’s good all those super absorbent minkys to help dry up her tears. Poor Zoph.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Almost spat my cider out
That cheeky witch underneath! Saying we are pure evil! I actually think some of you lot are the nicest cunts going. Many days in lockdown I’ve felt a bit blue and everyone on here has cheered me up. Also if they bothered to look they’d actually see how supportive we are of each other. I’d much rather be a tattle “troll” than a Hinch Zombie! ATV

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
I’ve only been able to dip in and out of tattle recently, the threads move soooo fast, so I’m sorry if this has all been said before...
To say ‘my gut feeling was right’ really does scream personal to me, however SS is going through something family related, perhaps Hinch wanted that kind of sympathy gaining event too?
I find it strange that she commented on SS post of Rex walking today on insta. If she really had issues with trolls she wouldn’t go on the platform, it was just a way to get Hinchers attention (and refocus attention on herself after the milestone for SS). I tend to text my mates with nice comments on their news, not splash it all over insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That cheeky witch underneath! Saying we are pure evil! I actually think some of you lot are the nicest cunts going. Many days in lockdown I’ve felt a bit blue and everyone on here has cheered me up. Also if they bothered to look they’d actually see how supportive we are of each other. I’d much rather be a tattle “troll” than a Hinch Zombie! ATV
Hear hear! And comments that are "trolling" are called out on pretty darn quickly!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.