Mrs Hinch #167 Onslow's angrily walking the mutt while Soph’s at home following her gut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@fannysjohnny tried to reply to you in the last thread as you quoted me but the thread closed 😂 I didn’t put the pic of Jamie’s sister in law on there, I’m not sure who posted it

Reactions: 2
Well from Monday she can have 6 people in her garden. Cue the tearful 'reunion' with Ma and Pa Barker and her niece..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Oh some Hincher from Mrs Hinch Made Me
Do It wants to post the reply below, I actually want to say yes I would say it to her plastic face and no not small mind, but you need to give you head a wobble......
things I would say to her face:

- your dog is overweight and you should exercise him more and watch his diet if you want him to be around for a long time

- anyone can see you love Ronnie, but you come across as smothering him. Are you coping ok?

- you have a responsibility for your “army” and their actions. Part of that includes publicly reminding them not to lash out at others on your behalf. You know they do it, and by not addressing it you make them think you condone it.

- your extension is poorly planned, and you’ve probably left yourself with more issues than you’ve solved in terms of layout and space

- no ones actually bothered about your use of plastic surgery and/or filters. They’re bothered by the lies.

- therapy could really help you, if you gave it a go.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 89
What I would say to her face
- have you spoken to the vet about your dog’s weight? I am worried about him and whether his size will make him more susceptible in the hot weather
- are you happy with how your baby is developing and how you are raising him? If you are happy who gives a rats arse what anyone thinks
- if you don’t feel you know everything ask or read up on it rather than make a mistake and get upset when someone questions you
- just be honest about things. If you had surgery and you are happy great - no one cares.
- there is a lot of really bad stuff going on in the world right now. Have a little perspective on what is really a big deal.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Ahhhhh anyone else itching to find out what is going on? 😂😂
My best guess is its something friend related rather than 'trolling', as in coming from someone she knows personally. Henpecked Husband mentioned her kindness being mistaken for weakness, she ain't never been kind to Tattle ;)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Bet it’s pissing soph off more hinchers keep talking about tattle 😂 bet she wishes the stupid shoppers didn’t know tattle existed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
We're going to be fuming tomorrow when her grand return is the standard video of that hippo's morning dump.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Bet it’s pissing soph off more hinchers keep talking about tattle 😂 bet she wishes the stupid shoppers didn’t know tattle existed 😂
Absolutely, I bet she is terrified of them coming on here and seeing the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I do think it was weird how Jamie said he needed fresh air, sounds like he wanted to get out the house And quick, any husband would stay around and support .. I can only think she may have been Being hard work And I needed to escape Himself , there’s was no way he would of left her on her own

• Wow
Reactions: 20
The one thing I would ask her...

You say you try to keep your page positive, but how do you rest easy knowing that every day you paint a perfect world, that those less fortunate than you can't compete with?

I do think it was weird how Jamie said he needed fresh air, sounds like he wanted to get out the house And quick, any husband would stay around and support .. I can only think she may have been Being hard work And I needed to escape Himself , there’s was no way he would of left her on her own
Unless of course the A-Team that is Ma Barker and the evil sister was round...

Reactions: 16
I bet it is killing her not posting stories and she is trigger happy with her salad fingers on the IG button

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ex Didn’t Mind Hinch too much-er here and I’ve truly found my people on Tattle.

I was intrigued by her account when I first found it. She has a very similar style new build to me, same Bathroom tiles, same shower and sink etc but very quickly I realised what a bellend she is. My husband bought me her book because he thought I liked her and he got told to take it back ASAP.

My biggest Grinch Grumble is the amount of bleeping water she WASTES. She’ll run a tap on full bleeping blast whilst she twiddles a barely used knife under it for the gram. So irresponsible!

As for the ‘I’ve not had plastic surgery’ bullshit. We’ve got eyes Zoph-bore-ah haven’t we? New nose, lip fillers, eye fillers (her eyes on older pictures were crinkly as hell), chin contouring, boob job and probably had some lipo and an arm tuck.

Bore off Mr and Mrs Heathcliff from Smothering Heights.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Aww thanks you lovely trolls! I think I will take the rest of the week off now to celebrate!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear Hinchers
There is your leader, with her cryptic quote and leaving yas for dust. But yous are her family and friends. 😂

I bet it is killing her not posting stories and she is trigger happy with her salad fingers on the IG button
A day of pre recording to fill the void

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Although the hinchers are bothered today’s she off the gram, if she left for a few days people would forget who she is and she knows that!

I think she’s having a meltdown because deep down she knows it’s over, I bet her engagement levels are down (can we check this?) people are bored of the same stuff, the BBQ story didn’t do her any favours.its a shame it’s ended like this. I genuinely liked her at the start and her and Jamie’s banter when he got home from work. I know her hinchers think we are jealous of Sophie. I’m not I feel sorry for her. imagine having to keep up this charade, I would rather be piss poor than live a day in her shoes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Long time lurker but got fed up of not being able to open attachments without an account and now the temptation is too much! Had to share.... for my hen do my family asked my husband some mr and mrs questions, question was which celebrity would I most like to be and he sarcastically had written Mrs hinch. Cue me still a year later explaining to my family that I absolutely do not want to be Mrs hinch. I’ll never live that down the twit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
IittlenZoph called on her mummy

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.