Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeepingWillow

I also don’t wish her or her family any harm.
They call us trolls but that’s not how we are on here, we are all here for the same reason. We have seen that the little old girl next door act is exactly that, an act. Very early on when she swore she was just a hairdresser before it all came about that she was in sales beforehand, then she said that she was in sales and it was all in her book. The eBay ‘bargs’ that her sheep flock eBay to purchase, but you can find it cheaper elsewhere and then it became apparent that she was earning from the swipe ups but it took a while for her to disclose that these were in reality an add and she earned money from the swipe ups.

The usage of so much plastic also grates on many of us, but it’s not just her with the plastic. She encourages her sheep to purchase the products that she’s plugging at the time and with the amount of products she uses she also encourages the sheep to do the same. These sheep also then purchase 5 of the same products in order to build there narnias.

These are just some of the things that brought me to tattle. Like many other members all of my comments on here have always been quite mild. I have never been nasty, made any threats or wished harm on her my only wish is that she would be more honest about how this Hinch brand all came around.

It’s exactly this!!

I haven’t seen anyone wish her harm on this site, so the crap posted about this site is wrong! It’s other platforms people are saying things about her on!

As I’ve said her and Jamie are fair game as far as I’m concerned.

If you prostitute yourself for a free sofa you gotta take the consequences!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Vest_foot_forward

Think about that poor George Floyd in USA who lost his life by that policeman kneeling on his neck. Ffs thats what the real issues in todays society are. Sophie just quit

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Leslie Nope

If I'm being honest those screenshots don't make Hinch look bad. It just shows her asking you to please stop, saying she hasn't done anything, and you being offensive back to her. Without the voice note, it has no context.

Reactions: 38

Thetruth123

VIP Member
She’s heard about Rex walking it’s pissed her off.

night night ronnielonglegs
Exactly what I came on here to say she is fucked off that Rex is now walking and it’s just showed her up as a mum and lack of trying with Ronnie ......not Ronnies lack of anything but her lack of stimulation and actually giving a genuine shit not all about the gram!!!
when saint Sophie gets jealous or envious out comes the cryptic post of someone being mean 😢😢😢 Awww bless her guuuyyyyyzzzzzz!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
So ron forest ron can crawl now?! Funny how shes never shown us his crawling, or his walking. It's all B S he probably bum shuffles at most

I dont know why but ss tile floor/house gives me anxiety. Imagine if Rex fell unsupported head 1st. Makes me nervy

• Haha
  • Angry
Basically Rex is walking so SS has put up a grid post. It has over 6000 comments. Hinch can’t be outdone so she’s put up a cryptic message in her story to direct people back to her last grid post where she had commented about headlines saying she’s had surgery thus making her sheep fall over themselves to say she’s perfect and push her comments past Stacey’s 6000. Also she’s probably feeling a bit shit that Ronnie is 1 in 24 days and is not even bum shuffling. I guess if she didn’t lie about him loving to stand all the time then constantly show him being blatantly propped up it wouldn’t have been so bad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Absolutely cracks me up she’s having a full on tantrum so hasn’t been on the gram to tell her sheep she’s having a day off 😂😂😂. Imagine being a Hincher and investing shit loads of time and money in some saleswoman and hanging off her every word. Literally living for her daily posts so you know what to clean in your grey tat filled house and one day she just isn’t there! No good morning, no fat fuck dog having his morning piss, no out of work, vest wearing, gambling addict husband in the background and no blended slop with heart shaped cucumber for lunch. You’d be fuming wouldn’t you 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
I do find it disingenuous when you get new members coming on here to tell us we're posting the wrong things and we’re all abusive. At the end of the day, you’ve made accounts so you can view pictures/attachments and have a nosy just like the rest of us did initially.

If you believe posts shouldn’t be on the thread, report them to admin as per the site rules. Trying to moderate isn’t permitted.

• Heart
  • Haha
She’s been reading here !! She’s slightly upset about the plastic surgery comments on here !!
She’s so full of shit there is not one headline that said she had plastic surgery. When you google Mrs hinch plastic surgery it comes up with her gastric band and all the articles are from last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

MoaningMyrtle2019

She hasn't even liked or commented on SS grid post of Rex. Grinchy is fumingggggg cos she knows Rons is nowhere near that stage 🙃

• Haha

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
And here is my issue. On her ‘glow up’ post she’s quick to jump in with a PPS comment to say she’s been reading people have been saying she’s had plastic surgery and quickly goes out to deny it. Now normally she’d pass gossip off as trolling and say nothing.
National news states she’s had family round during lockdown for a BBQ. Nothing. Not a word.

Goes to show what is important to you Soph 👏🏼

• Heart

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
I get an ill feeling about her husband something doesn't sit right with me, all his well meaning little messages are always over the top and feel very 'part of the brand'. I don't trust what I see of him at all 😐 what's the saying 'the best relationships aren't on social media' or something like this.

• Sad