Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
She might have 3 million followers but that post is no different from anyone else seeking attention on social media! Why even say anything?! So someone in your life has been fake as you suspected now you aim a passive aggressive sympathy begging social media post at them and wait for the U OK HUN’s to roll in. You’re no different from Sharon down the road who’s fallen out with her baby daddy for the second time this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Cocobean

VIP Member
She managed to avoid BBQ gate with no backlash so whatever this is she will slither out of. She's made of Teflon man... Non fucking stick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Zoph actually let him out the house?! There’s no way she would be home alone. Ma Barker has deffo come round to comfort princess zoph
Definitely. There is no way he went out and left her alone. She can’t be left alone on a normal day. Let alone when she’s in a state like she was last night. Old lady Barker was straight over with her hanky to calm Verucca down

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Gla30

Chatty Member
I feel like she’s meaning tomorrows headlines, if a story is being run about her they’ll show her and ask for a comment won’t they? I think someone’s sold a story on her. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼😂

• Heart
  • Haha
You know, maybe it’s my period but as much as she annoys me and makes me laugh (unintended) I don’t wish her harm. I don’t wish her, Jamie, Ronnie or Henry or anyone harm.

Just wish she would stop with the lies about gifted things, bbq’s, designer stuff, pretending she’s relatable anymore.

I hate people commenting on the baby’s development, it doesn’t sit right with me. Sophie and Jamie yeah, they are both adults and fair game but don’t comment on a child, it’s a step too far for me.

I dunno. I just like to slag her off and be bitchy about her for fun and take the piss.
The thing is no one hear wishes her any harm. She lied and said she gets death threats from us but not one person here would wish death on her. That’s just not how we roll. End of the day I think a majority of us would like her if she didn’t lie so much and wasn’t such a spoilt little brat. But deep down she’s a nasty piece of work and right now her mission seems to be make as much money as she can coz she knows she can’t be Mrs hinch forever. I think In a year or 2 the only people who will care about what she’s doing are her die hard hincher.

• Heart

Abcdefghijklmn

VIP Member
If you haven't had plastic surgery, surely it wouldn't hit a raw nerve and send you to social media having a meltdown / tantrum you would be laughing at it saying idiots. What a very perculiar reaction?

I'm confused by her she seems to absolutely hate every bit of herself but then in the next breath she is posting heavily filtered very posed/sexualised selfies and tik toks ... either way she is very desperate for attention and adoration 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Galway girl

Chatty Member
I think it's all an act and excuse so that both her and SS can take day off from Insta without arousing suspicion....but in truth....the HinchCliffes have gone over to SS for a birthday BBQ to celebrate Rex's birthday! 👌🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Off topic slightly but baby safety related for grinch. Please do not use plug socket covers, BEAMA do not recommend them. Due to British Standard 1363 which applies to all plug socket outlets and all sockets must conform to to be sold, all plug sockets have an electrical safety shutter on the inside which prevents things being shoved in there. Additionally your socket outlets are protected via RCBOs which will trip if there is a residual current of 30mA. Putting a socket cover in overrides the safety shutter and exposes you to 230V and 13A which is more than enough to kill (only takes 0.2A).

Sincerely me, who works in LV switchgear and wants people to stay safe

• Heart
  • Wow

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
How odd I just posted it and now it's gone and the link now goes to a log in page! But I still hadn't closed the page yet so still had the messages.
Screenshots follow:
I find this sad in a way. He was obviously good at his job. Colleagues looked to him. And now his balls are in Hinchys stringy Pringles tub and he can’t even have his pants in his own drawer

• Haha
  • Heart

B91

Right someone dumb it down and explain the cousin thing? I’ve just seen the screenshots but what was the comment made? Stop sending half of the information lmao. I ain’t been on tattle for days but just seen the insta post hinch made about being upset and came straight on here....

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Noseybonk

VIP Member
OMG Guys. I am now a VIP 😍🍾. I would like to thank Hinchy, Mario(n) and Beggy Becky for being bell@nds and making all this possible. Obviously the biggest thank you goes to all my fellow tattle trolls 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Right which one of you tattle bastards has upset Mrs Hinch? You know she’s gonna have a day off the gram tomorrow! How are we going to take the piss out of her? 🤣🤣🤣
Shes defo attention seeking, either that or J Dawg has been back on the Willy Hill app again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Donzo73

Shes 100% had her lips done and botox
It looks like to me, she’s had lips done, botox, filler in cheeks, veneers, and prob looks in mirror now and loves herself like most of these enhanced women. Which is fine, each to their own, but don’t preach to “3 million” people about loving yourself it’s what’s on the inside that’s more important shite when you’ve altered yourself beyond belief.

• Heart