Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Urgh, she's like one of those Facebook hunzzzz. Puts up a dramatic status and then is all hush hush about what's actually up.
Bet it's all an attention ploy because she knows SS and Rex will currently be getting attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Elledoc82

VIP Member
I reckon she’s round Smelly Soloman’s house tucking into an animal shaped fruit salad while flicking fag ash on Rex as he walks past her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Jaxteller

I bet the Hinch army are going off there nuts this morning without any stories.

If I was her I would just call it a day, deactivate the Instagram account and just get on with my life.
She’s earned a lot of money and got shit loads of stuff for free, a husband and a kid, just go and live you’re life and enjoy it.
She’s clearly not happy and it must take up so much of her time. Life’s too short.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

ThatB***hCarolBaskin

I feel a gretal passive aggressive rant coming on. Hope jayyyymiiieeee has got the ibuprofen ready cos that poor necks going to be doing some jutting!

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
If she's on today I already see a video with Christina Aguilera fighter playing over it with aggressive Gretal miming along. Her head bobbing and maybe clawing at the neck for effect 🙄🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Seen all the mad hinchers on scrub daddy insta complaining because their gray scrub daddy has fallen apart already 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
I also don’t wish her or her family any harm.
They call us trolls but that’s not how we are on here, we are all here for the same reason. We have seen that the little old girl next door act is exactly that, an act. Very early on when she swore she was just a hairdresser before it all came about that she was in sales beforehand, then she said that she was in sales and it was all in her book. The eBay ‘bargs’ that her sheep flock eBay to purchase, but you can find it cheaper elsewhere and then it became apparent that she was earning from the swipe ups but it took a while for her to disclose that these were in reality an add and she earned money from the swipe ups.

The usage of so much plastic also grates on many of us, but it’s not just her with the plastic. She encourages her sheep to purchase the products that she’s plugging at the time and with the amount of products she uses she also encourages the sheep to do the same. These sheep also then purchase 5 of the same products in order to build there narnias.

These are just some of the things that brought me to tattle. Like many other members all of my comments on here have always been quite mild. I have never been nasty, made any threats or wished harm on her my only wish is that she would be more honest about how this Hinch brand all came around.
Same. I don't wish any harm on any of them. I just wish she'd fuck off. She causes so much damage. As a MH nurse I have seen an actual patient who was referred because her OCD had become a problem again after years of therapy because of Hinch. She even walked in wearing a t shirt that said "I didn't choose the Hinch life, the Hinch life chose me" 😬 I'm sure I mentioned it here before. She is damaging people with her fake life and her lies and she doesn't even see it. If she was more honest and real about things it would be much more helpful. But then she's lost touch with reality in my opinion, not many people have millions in the bank, everything they need and more for their baby gifted, a stay home husband and parents on tap to babysit. She needs to highlight this at least. People are holding themselves up against the impossible and it's damaging.

I followed her for a short period of time last year, I think for about 5 or 6 weeks and even in that short space of time I realised I was spending time cleaning after long shifts etc, damaging my own mental health trying to achieve 'perfection'. My husband thought I was having a breakdown but I wasn't (thankfully) I just thought it might help my anxiety as she kept banging on about it. It didn't, it made it worse and the professional in me knew all along it wouldn't. If someone trained in mental health can become affected in 5-6 weeks then what is it doing to the people longer term, people who perhaps haven't ever even reached out for mh support and think this is helping them?!

I found Tattle after she banged on about some girl making nasty comments on a website after she paid for her shopping. I never found the made up comments, but I found Tattle and hop, skipped and jumped to the 'dark side' 🤣

I also agree she doesn't have bipolar. She's a giant greedy knobhead, almost certainly a narcissist and should probably get tested for Borderline Personality Disorder. ATV Soph, enjoy your latest made up drama 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Haven't read many comments so don't know if this has been suggested... But does anything think she has Bi-Polar? One minute she's excited and very manic then the next low and depressive along with the crazy purchases of rubbish? Something is very amiss with her and for her sanity needs a long break from the gram.
I have bi polar. She does not have bi polar. She is just a knob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Shes still on social media
Bet she is loving all the messages on insta and FB from her sheep.
If I were Stacey that would piss me right off. It’s a lovely video of her babies first steps, and then you’ve got them crazy bitches on it asking if Verucca is ok. Why do they do this??? It’s one day, she isn’t your real mate! Grow the fuck up!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Laurend

shes the type of who checks-in at hospital on Facebook just so people will message and inbox her and then just not reply.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
She’s probably had the mother of all tantrums this morning. Smashing stuff, crying, neck raking. Ma Barker probably fired a tranq dart at it and now she’s sleeping it off. She’ll be back later with no mention of this supposed Judas. Then we carry on until the next time.
Has anyone seen despicable me 2?
the moose dart in the arse on that date she has with gru? That’s how imagine ma barker shooting soph 🤣 then her and vesty having to carry her gangly body to bed 🤣🤣
57395058-22BD-4BF2-8C94-F9EE57A8274E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43