Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CeeCee1000

My little boy didn’t walk until he was 16 months, he had all ALL the love and interaction in the world, all the classes we could afford, you name it 😂 They’re all different, Ronnie will walk when he walks 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 145
Some of her fans are demented! One of them just messaged me to threaten me cos I dared to criticise The Great Sophie Hinchcliffe. So much for be kind!
E63FED81-E572-4D5D-A58F-4A11AEDB45A0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 128

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I’d be fucking horrified if my child’s photo was being used on eBay to sell a fucking £8 dress. Surely this might highlight the need for her to SAFEGUARD YOUR FUCKING CHILD

If some random eBay seller is using your sons image, think of all the weirdos that has images of Ronnie🤢

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 121

Not fussed

Chatty Member
See Rex is walking now. Calling bingo on Ronnie running a marathon of laps around the garden tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 99

Bubblesxxxx

I need to rant !! This woman is having a melt down possibly because people have said she’s had surgery or that her dog is fat??? I’ve had to listen to the mother of a 21 year old who hung himself sob down the phone because people were making Instagram accounts in his name saying he was alive still and the profile picture was a picture of her son with a noose round his neck !! That’s trolling at the highest level I can still hear her sobs now !! And in reality we probably will never find out who did this to this grieving mother and Hinch is worried that someone said her dog was fat !!! Fucks sake I’m done. Rant over 😊

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

Louanne

VIP Member
I think the problem is that she doesn’t realise she’s totally lost her relatability.
When her account started, she was just Sophie, building a home and cleaning with little tips and tricks, relying on the same bundle of core products that people could easily keep up with.
Now she’s become Mrs Hinch, she’s a caricature of herself (a bit like Gemma Collins / The GC). There’s new products everyday, many gifted and unaffordable to her original target market. Her account has become a Mommy-blog - something she assured wouldn’t happen - and her content is now forced and meticulously planned. Her tone and patter has become condescending and it’s clear she believes her own hype.
As a couple, they may have great sales and marketing ability, but what they don’t seem to have factored is the British public like nothing more than building someone up to knock them back down.
If you’re gonna put yourself out there and use your audience as a cash cow, you need to accept and build resilience to the fact that they may just turn on you if milked enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

WeepingWillow

You know, maybe it’s my period but as much as she annoys me and makes me laugh (unintended) I don’t wish her harm. I don’t wish her, Jamie, Ronnie or Henry or anyone harm.

Just wish she would stop with the lies about gifted things, bbq’s, designer stuff, pretending she’s relatable anymore.

I hate people commenting on the baby’s development, it doesn’t sit right with me. Sophie and Jamie yeah, they are both adults and fair game but don’t comment on a child, it’s a step too far for me.

I dunno. I just like to slag her off and be bitchy about her for fun and take the piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

shadyessex33

VIP Member
She’s probably had the mother of all tantrums this morning. Smashing stuff, crying, neck raking. Ma Barker probably fired a tranq dart at it and now she’s sleeping it off. She’ll be back later with no mention of this supposed Judas. Then we carry on until the next time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I think Trace has sold her story on being kept in the loft and how she escaped by making a ladder out of piss sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 77

InstaFamous

Imagine using a photo of your sleeping baby as background for a snidey, bitchy post. Only the best for our Hinch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

LeighLaa19

Why
Someone needs to comment on SS video of Rex walking saying "awww how amazing!! Just need @mrshinch Ronnie to be walking now and then they can run riot together 😍" or words to that effect to really rub salt in the wound
What's the point you know what I'm not a Sophie Hinchliffe fan & never have been but take away the 3.4 million followers the gleam contract the gretal mask she is a mother of a lil boy. Ronnie & Rex are a month apart we bang on about Hinch making people feel inadequate because they have not got perfect Grey homes 🙄 so why would we want to do the same as her . So what if Ronnie ain't walking. It's better if they walk later anyway paediatric nurse told me that.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I need to stop watching her for a bit! I do it as a kind of circus act thing so I can laugh on here about her silly ways with you all (mat leave during lockdown doesn’t exactly leave me with a lot else to do while baby naps!) but I’m becoming increasingly pissed off at the sight of Ronnie. That’s bad because he’s an innocent baby with eBay Barbie for a mum and Del Boy for a dad and he’s done nothing wrong. It’s just when I see a picture of him or video for the 70th time in a week I’m like for fuck sake!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
Nothing has happened to her and nobody has upset her. She just needs an excuse to take tomorrow off Insta because she knows that her clapping and Fred Vest disrespectfully hollering "LAUDA LAUDA" is a complete nono.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67