Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tomorrow it will be ‘I’m having a day off social media guyzzzZZzZzzz hope this is ok?’ And some sad sack followers will be messaging her ‘OMG Soph babe of course it’s ok enjoy your day with handsnomes, tuftz & Jamie’ VOM
Of course she will..its Thursday tomorrw after all 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She’s been reading here !! She’s slightly upset about the plastic surgery comments on here !!
She’s so full of tit there is not one headline that said she had plastic surgery. When you google Mrs hinch plastic surgery it comes up with her gastric band and all the articles are from last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is this not the bbq in the background that she claims she doesn't even own?? Because she did say the George foreskin "lives" in the garage. (that fucks me off when she says inanimate objects live in places 😡😡)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Guyyyyzzz just saw Hinch's story what is happening? Why is she confused, hurt and disappointed? Who is the so called friend/s? What gut instinct :ROFLMAO: surely this can't be about SS

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ok I’m literally itching for the goss. Who’s upset her? I pray that someone’s sold a story on her, it seems far too personal to be aimed at us tattle “trolls”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s such a drama queen. If it is about someone she knows in real life, why does she have to put it on her public insta?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is this not the bbq in the background that she claims she doesn't even own?? Because she did say the George foreskin "lives" in the garage. (that fucks me off when she says inanimate objects live in places 😡😡)
She will mention it tomorrow guyzzzzz. Look what jamie picked up when he was out walking henry, it was just there guyzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel a gretal passive aggressive rant coming on. Hope jayyyymiiieeee has got the ibuprofen ready cos that poor necks going to be doing some jutting!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
She hasn't even liked or commented on SS grid post of Rex. Grinchy is fumingggggg cos she knows Rons is nowhere near that stage 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Prob got upset about the secret accounts, god know how she keeps tabs on insta, TikTok, fb and her own accounts xx

Reactions: 8
I feel like she’s meaning tomorrows headlines, if a story is being run about her they’ll show her and ask for a comment won’t they? I think someone’s sold a story on her. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I need to stop watching her for a bit! I do it as a kind of circus act thing so I can laugh on here about her silly ways with you all (mat leave during lockdown doesn’t exactly leave me with a lot else to do while baby naps!) but I’m becoming increasingly pissed off at the sight of Ronnie. That’s bad because he’s an innocent baby with eBay Barbie for a mum and Del Boy for a dad and he’s done nothing wrong. It’s just when I see a picture of him or video for the 70th time in a week I’m like for duck sake!!!
Ronnie’s content is weak as duck 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I feel like she’s meaning tomorrows headlines, if a story is being run about her they’ll show her and ask for a comment won’t they? I think someone’s sold a story on her. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼😂
I will be jumping for glee if that's the case!! Could be another neighbour 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.