Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really is trying to catch up being a celebrity gossip star isn’t she.....another post about getting trolled so no doubt the paparazzi will have hold of this post so tomorrow it’ll be on the papers , Sophie I know your reading this, how about keep your page to just cleaning tit and not put your whole entire life on public when you can’t handle abit of conflict or something others don’t agree with you you then think we’re trolling you , get a grip and grow up the whole world doesn’t roll around you

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Thanks for that! Its just me and my dad here at the moment so the house is kid free and totally quiet
I think could just be nervous, when we brought ourA home we kept them in one room for a few days just to get used to different noises smells etc, I wouldn’t worry too much she could just be a secret grazer, but see how it goes! Hopefully all will be well

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’s really is trying to catch up being a celebrity gossip star isn’t she.....another post about getting trolled so no doubt the paparazzi will have hold of this post so tomorrow it’ll be on the papers , Sophie I know your reading this, how about keep your page to just cleaning tit and not put your whole entire life on public when you can’t handle abit of conflict or something others don’t agree with you you then think we’re trolling you , get a grip and grow up the whole world doesn’t roll around you
She isn’t cut out for the celeb world
Is she. Her management must be exhausted reining her in

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Shes got to stay relevant somehow.
Desperate behaviour.
Beggy bread

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she’s worded it, it’s as if a friends done something to her? I don’t think she’s referring to tattle

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The way she’s worded it, it’s as if a friends done something to her? I don’t think she’s referring to tattle
Probably disappointed that SS said Rex could only shuffle when they’ve been training him to walk 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Tomorrow it will be ‘I’m having a day off social media guyzzzZZzZzzz hope this is ok?’ And some sad sack followers will be messaging her ‘OMG Soph babe of course it’s ok enjoy your day with handsnomes, tuftz & Jamie’ VOM

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Is she just trying to cover the fact those weird screen shot messages were In fact a cousin that’s betrayed her so she doesn’t get caught out that it’s actually her on a fake account?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Urgh, she's like one of those Facebook hunzzzz. Puts up a dramatic status and then is all hush hush about what's actually up.
Bet it's all an attention ploy because she knows SS and Rex will currently be getting attention.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.