Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when I saw her story let me tell you guys i SPRINTED straight to tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 105
I think it’s SS who’s either pipped her to the post with something, stolen and idea or got a deal with cleaning company over her!!

Reactions: 11
She’s probably manipulated SS into not posting when Rex walks as it makes the Trolls turn on her because RONJONONE can’t walk yet. Or maybe it’s about Trace or “the kids” since she broadcast them to “3million”. Either way, that’s a childish as duck attention seeking thing to do. UOKHUN

Reactions: 13
Nothing has happened to her and nobody has upset her. She just needs an excuse to take tomorrow off Insta because she knows that her clapping and Fred Vest disrespectfully hollering "LAUDA LAUDA" is a complete nono.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I honestly wanted to write this earlier, the sight of him pisses me off something chronic. I feel horrendous for saying it, he’s just a kid. I’ve tried to stop commenting on him so much on here because it’s not his fault his parents are tit band plaster him all over the internet but the constant stories of him legitimately duck me off now. It’s always the same bastard photos/videos of him.
I am the same, I actually have no tolerance for him. I skip anything with his face in it as I am just so sick of him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She’s been reading here !! She’s slightly upset about the plastic surgery comments on here !!
I don't believe that she's had plastic surgery but.....she only has herself to blame for the speculation as she ALWAYS uses a filter. That's the reason why she looks so different to her old photos!! We never see her real face. If you look back at unfiltered photos of her when she did the radio interview with Chris Evan's (Virgin Radio) she looks more like her old self and also more like her sister! Her REAL face is more square and manly!!

Reactions: 20
If it is to do with people assuming she has had plastic surgery, why would you pretend you haven't and get upset about it.Everything else is fake so if her face is too nobody will be surprised! If, and I think it could be a big if there is something coming out, then the post could be damage limitation

I guess all will be revealed in time with a neck swing and a Beyonce song

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Love the title. Very clever.
Seems like she’s having a right pity party for herself recently. She needs to get a grip. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In regards to Henry (was about to comment on last thread where he was mentioned but it closed)

That poor dog looks miserable most of the time, he even retreated to the garage the other day to get away from her. He’s overweight. I doubt he gets proper exercise. He doesn’t seem very playful neither.
Sophieee, Henry doesn’t care about your grey house and grey soulless soul, the dog wants simple things, something which you can’t seem to grasp.
Ie- the simple things and little things and pleasures
In life.

I have a little doggie and he is adored by me but that doesn’t say I have a room for him, a human bed and treat him like an accessory . My pooch is only little (although has bags of energy) and is walked in the morning (round the block, 15-30 mins) then late afternoon/ evening he goes on a hour - 2 hours walk with me in the countryside. Rest of the time he’s in the garden (his sanctuary) or following me round the house (he’s like my shadow 😂)

Henry is like a statue most of the time. He has no life in him.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I haven’t been on for days and then she posts that about being upset so I have no idea what’s going on!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.