Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you haven't had plastic surgery, surely it wouldn't hit a raw nerve and send you to social media having a meltdown / tantrum you would be laughing at it saying idiots. What a very perculiar reaction?

I'm confused by her she seems to absolutely hate every bit of herself but then in the next breath she is posting heavily filtered very posed/sexualised selfies and tik toks ... either way she is very desperate for attention and adoration 😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Surely it’s not about SS! Maybe about Swashy? Can’t think who else it could be. OR! Actually or...the person who came on here, said they know her in a frenemy way?! They had supposed tea and didn’t care if she got found out.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I wonder is about the girl who claimed to be her friend a couple of threads back, the claim of her smoking on Ronnie??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Is it me or has she deleted the story where I think Ron is playing, it’s in the garden and Henry is walking past and u can see he really isn’t slim like the photoshopped photo this morning?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Prob one of the friends from the prom photo didn’t like that photo being plastered all over Instagram and has sold some truths to the press!

Reactions: 22
I wonder is about the girl who claimed to be her friend a couple of threads back, the claim of her smoking on Ronnie??
My 1st thought was this but i would have thought she saw that thread before now if thats the thing that has upset her as this was last week and i am sure she would read here daily

Reactions: 4
It will be a fake meltdown so she can have the day off tomorrow. She will head straight to her local B+M and Home Bargains to do a haul now Stacey has been

• Haha
Reactions: 29
My 1st thought was this but i would have thought she saw that thread before now if thats the thing that has upset her as this was last week and i am sure she would read here daily
I also have doubts but Maybe she just figured it out who it was

Reactions: 3
It’s supposed to be a really nice day tomorrow, sounds like a good excuse for a day off and a BBQ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I feel like she’s meaning tomorrows headlines, if a story is being run about her they’ll show her and ask for a comment won’t they? I think someone’s sold a story on her. 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼😂
Imagine it's Jamie's ex. Or a former work colleague of them both. I'm shivering with anticipation :eek:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I suppose fillers and Botox aren’t classed as “plastic surgery” so technically she isn’t lying :rolleyes: She’s just worded it carefully as there’s no denying she’s had a lot of work done in recent years, she looks so different even on her honeymoon

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve missed a few threads (bloody kids getting in the way of my trolling 😤) so I don’t know what happened with that person who claimed to know Hinch and was smoking with her while she was pregnant etc. Maybe it’s something to do with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.