Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dexy

VIP Member
Exactly what I came on here to say she is fucked off that Rex is now walking and it’s just showed her up as a mum and lack of trying with Ronnie ......not Ronnies lack of anything but her lack of stimulation and actually giving a genuine shit not all about the gram!!!
when saint Sophie gets jealous or envious out comes the cryptic post of someone being mean 😢😢😢 Awww bless her guuuyyyyyzzzzzz!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Well said. Exactly this.
I doubt anyone gives a shit enough to do a story on her. She is truly pathetic.

Reactions: 2

CoolMom

VIP Member
How odd I just posted it and now it's gone and the link now goes to a log in page! But I still hadn't closed the page yet so still had the messages.
Screenshots follow:
Out of interest does it say where he has previously worked? Im curious about his past now!

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Oh I cannot keep up with these threads! Where can I find the posts you are taking about?
You know I can’t actually remember what one but I think it was about 3-5 back I’ll take a quick look and see if I can find it! If anyone else knows do let us know!

I cannot find it at all!

Last edited:

Storminanecup

Mine didn't walk till 16 months either and I did nothing but play with him and take him out to places. I don't think he's stopped walking since though 😅
I didn't walk to 18 months. I'm not sure why she has to have him doing things quickly all of the time
Totally the same with me and my two,I was 18 months,and my 1st was 16 months,and second was 17 months! Apparently it’s hereditary!

hinchsumz

Probably been caught out with one of lies again

I just don’t get why she don’t address all these ‘
’untruths’ about her
I mean I could be here until next January listing them all but I’ll just do a couple...

barbecue. I would just say it’s untrue and I can’t believe anyone would make up such crap and obviously if it is untrue, no one would have ANY evidence

the Audi .. just say I don’t have an Audi look, why would people make it up. Show the front of the house, it’s it’s not true then no Audi would be there...

the magic garage
Do a filming of the magic garage with all the unopened boxes and say whoops I’ve not opened them,

Ronnie walking.. eating all his dinners being Einstein etc.. show everyone this

the only reason why people comment is because SHE SAYS THESE LIES
Either keep it shut and stick to what she said she was, which is a cleaner or address the fibs
And then she wouldn’t have to be such a drama queen every week and have such stress caused by HERSELF in her lies

also whilst I’m ranting, if 3.2 million people love you, why on earth is she bothered about a few so called trolls who have a difference of opinion 🙄
AMEN

Mimimoo

The cousin was messaging someone on here then me, thought i was the same person. Was going on about being kind etc. Said cousin now deleted. I dont think its that coz she said shouldv trusted her 'gut feeling' so seems more personal
Do you think it’s really a cousin or RoboSoph herself?

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Who called her glow up being fodder in the fail
Today? Can’t see it’s upset her though it’s exactly word for word what she wrote herself so not that?

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Shes probably archived them. It's the perfect thing to do for a reaction.
Now instead of a potential bbq gate news leak, it will be a mrs hinch goes AWOL!