Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Cba to screenshot I’m sorry,but the messages from the “cousin” recently mentioned social services had been informed- could that have maybe been true and that’s what she’s hurt about tonight 🤷‍♀️ That’s about the only real life actual problem I can imagine her having,besides people saying her dogs fat of course
Woah. I thought I'd read all of the cousins messages - I didn't see social services. Wth did I miss?! 😂

Reactions: 1

Oprahclear

I think it’s safe to say guys that this whole social services conspiracy is ridiculous, he’s a clean, well fed, and well looked after kid (although I know not everyone agrees with her parenting style)
She’s just being a drama queen, probably catching up on tattle threads to see the person that was supposed to know her a few threads back giving us the lowdown about the cheating stories and smoking and all that, then whoEver claimed that Didn’t care that she would know who they were as they smoked pregnant together (if I have that right)

and then I wouldn’t be surprised if she pissed off someone uploading old
Photos that she was sorting out the other day who didn’t want their faces plastered online.
And she’s currently sitting back watching the internet, because good Ol soph loves the attention, she thrives

so I bet she’s having a bloody fantastic bbq day today
Oh I cannot keep up with these threads! Where can I find the posts you are taking about?

Justcheckingin

I think she has definitely sussed out who reported her for having her family round for a BBQ while the virus was peaking. Her attention seeking vague-post last night wasn’t due to negative comments from strangers, it was because someone she knew had the cheek to speak out against her.

She’s just gone off to lick her wounds before the temptation to get back on the gram takes over.

It’s all very tedious and boringly predictable.
No instagram story that she’s taking the day off? Isn’t that what she usually does?

Oprahclear

That’s the same way I found this website, because of the paying for the shopping incident 😂😂 (I tried finding the comments coz I just couldn’t see it being true it was too much of a coincidence) I didn’t really have an opinion of her at that point, then i had a read through these threads (I don’t very often comment) and realised how her whole content is just a game of bat and ball between her and tattle
What’s the incident I must of missed joined quite recently

OOOTheIrony

This literally makes no sense. It actually paints you in a very bad light as she is clearly asking you to stop and she is saying that she would never intimidate anyone, even though you are suggesting that she has? It doesn't back up your story at all.
Like I've said she said I'd sent her death threats and called the police which I said don't try and intimidate me as I know no such threats exist

JabbaAndMutt

I need to rant !! This woman is having a melt down possibly because people have said she’s had surgery or that her dog is fat??? I’ve had to listen to the mother of a 21 year old who hung himself sob down the phone because people were making Instagram accounts in his name saying he was alive still and the profile picture was a picture of her son with a noose round his neck !! That’s trolling at the highest level I can still hear her sobs now !! And in reality we probably will never find out who did this to this grieving mother and Hinch is worried that someone said her dog was fat !!! Fucks sake I’m done. Rant over 😊
I have great respect to your profession. ❤

Oprahclear

Has anybody seen the profile for Henry. Over 600 photos!! Please tell me they don’t run this account themselves. If it’s a stranger I don’t know what is worse but I mean come on, a Instagram profile for your own or strangers dog is tragic either way.