Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolMom

VIP Member
Maybe something to do with Henry's groomer? Clutching st straws. Buzzing for tomorrow tbh 🤣🤣
I thought this!! On the last thread didn't someone say the groomers deleted their comment but then started following them on insta? Very weird, has anything further come of that?

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
After two seconds on google, this was her hen weekend in 2018 ...
See there is so many ‘personal’ images of her in google her Full address, she’s been mentioned on Corrie! I’m sure if anyone wanted to find out where a cast member of corrie
Lives it might not be out there on google! Just asking for problems really! I’ve had conversations with police in the past regarding safety on the internet once it’s out there it’s hard to get it back off there it’s highly unlikely isn’t it.

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Just catching up so not sure if been said but that picture her sister in law posted of them all on bikinis

I don’t think she’s even there 🤷🏻‍♀️
She’s 5ft 10
Has a tattoo on her leg and arm

none of those girls look tall and none of them have tattoos where Sophie has them

maybe it’s just her sister in law with her own mates?
she might not hang out with Sophie all the time, I don’t hang out with my brother in law all the time and be around his mates 😂

unless the photo clearly stated she is on the pic but none of them have any similarities to hinch at all
Why put it up in the first place then?
I thought she was in up-front row hat but
Why is it only ever the same picture from her being bigger? She must have deleted all her old ones.
Why is it only ever the same picture from her being bigger? She must have deleted all her old ones.
Perhaps she wasn't ever that overweight?

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
I wonder is about the girl who claimed to be her friend a couple of threads back, the claim of her smoking on Ronnie??
What’s this?

Is it me or has she deleted the story where I think Ron is playing, it’s in the garden and Henry is walking past and u can see he really isn’t slim like the photoshopped photo this morning?
The one with his new bowl? Yes I saw it on here, went to look and it was gone.

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Does she not realise that all babies develop differently? My first grandson walked at 10 months and his brother at 14 or 15!

Comments aren’t generally about Ronnie’s development, its the way Mrs Hinch manipulates what he can and can’t do .We know babies all develop at different rates and no one disputes that. I think the issue is that Ronnie appears to be forced into posed positions - standing on sofas and beds and seemingly having pulled himself to standing on a floppy toy holder - that he can’t possibly have got himself into, just for the purpose of a photograph.
I get that but there are some people commenting how he can't crawl.

Catherine_the_great

Cba to screenshot I’m sorry,but the messages from the “cousin” recently mentioned social services had been informed- could that have maybe been true and that’s what she’s hurt about tonight 🤷‍♀️ That’s about the only real life actual problem I can imagine her having,besides people saying her dogs fat of course
I’ve missed all this ‘cousin’ chat, can someone fill me in please?!

Good Egg

VIP Member
Are groomers essential services?
Are groomers open?
Hairdressers are not open and I guess you’d need two people to keep the fat mut steady? Are vets open?