Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hinchsumz

I bet the Hinch army are going off there nuts this morning without any stories.

If I was her I would just call it a day, deactivate the Instagram account and just get on with my life.
She’s earned a lot of money and got shit loads of stuff for free, a husband and a kid, just go and live you’re life and enjoy it.
She’s clearly not happy and it must take up so much of her time. Life’s too short.
Totally agree 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Reactions: 3

keytotruth

VIP Member
Aww thanks for;showing us other side of garden,showing us there’s no conservatory etc now wheeze the sofa at the far corner gonE? fatsome stopped digging his great escape route?

• Haha

Noseybatch

VIP Member
My 1st thought was this but i would have thought she saw that thread before now if thats the thing that has upset her as this was last week and i am sure she would read here daily
I also have doubts but Maybe she just figured it out who it was

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Oh well, I said I was going to give her a miss for a few days as I couldn't take any more and this happens.
I feel sorry for her. She should have know that grid post would bring out the worst in folk (or maybe she did)
We know shes not had plastic surgery (prob) but shes deffo had botox and fillers but whats wrong with that. ?
This is what so annoying about her, she is trying so so hard to be "liked" she forgets most folk with an ounce of sense can see through her.
Sadly a lot of her followers are anxious, needy folk and i'm guessing that having someone like her is good for them but she's taking them for fools.
I think some folk on here are very hard on her and no need for some of the bad language but she is frustrating for a intelligent person to watch as its so obvious what she's up to.
Anyway I message vestlife to say that he wouldn't be doing her any favours by toughening her up and maybe it was time to leave insta if it gives her so much grief. So he blocked me for that lol. ATV
He's blocked me and I've never even followed him 😭😭😭😭😭 And it been done in the last week because I could view his banal bs then 🤷😂

• Haha
View attachment 140012

Does anyone else just find this really sad 😔
My mum was and still is a serious list writer, lists for lists and I’m the exact same tbh, albeit not a Hinch list in sight, so I would say my kids may also copy this from me when they’re older. Kids worlds’ obviously revolve around these little parts of their day; snack, play, watch tv etc so it’s not surprising that’s what they would put on their list. I don’t think it’s sad although I would say if my child grew up and was paying extortionate prices for an empty notebook because they idolised someone who cleans their home and is therefore feeding into their lifestyle, trying to obtain the unobtainable, because it doesn’t exist even for Hinch then I would find that worrying and step in.

Reactions: 2