Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mon-nun-ster

If she’s on a day off but getting messages off people does that still keep her engagement up or is it only messages on grid posts? Sorry now I just don’t really understand it

Reactions: 2

BrookeDavis

Chatty Member
I’m confused as to why people are referring to the person behind those messages ‘the cousin’. Did this person say they were Sophie’s cousin? Because I can’t see anything in the screenshots to indicate they are saying they’re her cousin.

I think either her or vestlife for sure

I agree but if she smokes so what!?
The person said a lot more but regarding the smoking thing, I think the controversy is that she might have smoked during pregnancy. There were those pictures that were released of Stacey heavily pregnant puffing on a few cigarettes so I wouldn’t put it past Sophie either.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
I don’t get why people lie about having plastic surgery! You paid all the money to change something that people will notice, to then just deny it? Bore off. Just admit it! People will have way more respect for you.
Exactly and reality is we don't actually give a fuck, personally I wouldnt go for surgery, Botox or fillers, but each to there own. I couldn't afford it anyways, I'm just going to grow old gracefully and be glad of my years.

SS and Mrs Hinch are still following each other.
I think we’ve been mugged off (well they tried too) all publicity is good publicity in their eyes I think. Don’t worry about it babeh, look you’re no.1 on Tattle trending. People will check your account now etc etc...

I actually think they are very cunning/savvy sales people, and it’s worked. I wonder how many sympathy PMs she received? I always felt Jamie is the brains behind this operation. Behind the scenes. There is something odd about him, sneaky. I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

All the vest guyzzzzz
I looked and hinch isn’t following SS

• Wow

Oprahclear

Absolutely cracks me up she’s having a full on tantrum so hasn’t been on the gram to tell her sheep she’s having a day off 😂😂😂. Imagine being a Hincher and investing shit loads of time and money in some saleswoman and hanging off her every word. Literally living for her daily posts so you know what to clean in your grey tat filled house and one day she just isn’t there! No good morning, no fat fuck dog having his morning piss, no out of work, vest wearing, gambling addict husband in the background and no blended slop with heart shaped cucumber for lunch. You’d be fuming wouldn’t you 😂😂😂
I keep seeing reference to Jamie and gambling what’s all this about?

• Haha

life is great

Chatty Member
Is that a new garden furniture set they are sitting on when giving Ron his slop for tea? Has she been hiding that all along!

TJ90

VIP Member
What exactly is it ? I have a crooked nose and wonder if that would fix it ??
They use a combination of filler and Botox. Filler tends to hide the bump/crooked shape. Then they inject Botox in the bit between your nostrils (not sure what it’s called but Daniella Westbrook lost hers from snorting too much coke) which lifts the tip of the nose. The only thing I’d say is to do your research on who does it. X