Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's on her daily stroll but don't forget we haven't left the house guyyyyyyyyz.

Why why why does that boy never have socks or shoes on???

Swear she's trying to delay his development so that she can rake money in from the disability social when Mrs hinch frenzy ends.

Swear to god if he miraculously starts having socks and shoes on in a few days then we all know she reads here 😂 it will be a laugh
My 4 kids never wore shoes until they could walk. No need for socks on if the weather is warm . She could get him socks with the rubber grips underneath. I know when my 4 were tots socks & wood floors/ tiles were lethal .

Reactions: 2
I’m two hours into my ten hour shift... must be nice to be able to sit and chill with photo albums instead of working/looking after your child.
when I was onday off yesterday I was up at 5 with my son, washed, dressed, fed, washing out and was out the house for 8.50 to go shopping...what exactly does she do with him?!

Bet she’s gutted she didn’t find this gem for ronron
It looks like one of those Victorian seats you’d see people take death photos of their babies in

I’m just waiting for the day poor RonRon has a label stuck across his forehead
‘Second favourite/ Henry handsomes brother’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet RonRon can't wait to visit memory corner up in the loft...say hi to Trace for us when you're there Tufts!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I honestly think that woman has a serious mental health condition... I am obsessed with making notes and i have done all of my life( i believe it keeps me sane with a 50hr week job and a young family) however this level of obsessive organisation needs medical attention....unless shes just so frikken bored of her life.🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She wants to make a memory corner in their loft? R u ok zoph hun? The loft is supposed to be a dumping ground. I fear she has serious issues. Who remembers when she stuck up whiteboards and labelled the areas in her loft? 😂

Reactions: 13
Why does she copy SS so much? Stacey puts up that that she could watch Rex eat all day, 10 mins later Zoph is all "I could watch Ronnie play all day"
6 of 1 & half dozen of the other with them two. SS copies H then H copies SS.

SS isn't all sweetness & light she slyly digs out H on a daily basis 😊. So two faced in my opinion 😂would surprise me if SS has a tattle account

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her story about taking Ronnie into the loft when he's older to look at photo albums, can't think of a worse place to sit, however I do think she'll get a loft conversion. That waiting area at the top of the stairs has probably been left so they have space to put stairs to the loft.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her story about taking Ronnie into the loft when he's older to look at photo albums, can't think of a worse place to sit, however I do think she'll get a loft conversion. That waiting area at the top of the stairs has probably been left so they have space to put stairs to the loft.
She’d build a bleeping princess tower if she could and throw her extensions down out the window to Jamie

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She wants to make a memory corner in their loft? R u ok zoph hun? The loft is supposed to be a dumping ground. I fear she has serious issues. Who remembers when she stuck up whiteboards and labelled the areas in her loft? 😂
Mine has xmas tree, decorations, winter clothes, old baby toys and baby stuff incase in a moment of insanity I feel like making another sprog 😂 why would u have corners for things like memory boxes. Can u imagine telling your school friends u were up in the attic with mummaz looking at photos in the memory corner!! She worries about him being bullied 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she feeds him that Bakers Dog dry food it's full of sugar 🙄. He is a chunkster but he could lose that in no time. I've seen much worse. My two are not fat but they are not skinny minnows neither 😳😂 they get walked a lot.

Reactions: 4
Where on earth is her child whilst she's sitting titting about with scrapbooks on a beautiful day like today?
I don't even get to pee in peace and she gets all the time in the world to do whatever she wants? I guess that's just how it is when your husband has a proper job and you actually parent your own child?

Reactions: 12
I’ve just caught up with all grinch’s stories from yesterday and today. I have rage so much it’s stupid haha but she wants to make a memory corner for Ronnie to go and sit in when he’s older.. maybe try making some bleeping memories for him first. All he’s going to have to sit and look at is you in cartoon form on a ‘flash cardboard cut out’ and a picture of his mummaz at her book signing along with a million copies of each shite book because his mums a self centred twit. Seriously what is ronnie going to have to look back on as he grows up? She’s already only interested in focusing on showing him the photos of her, when he was looking through the album last night it was all ‘that’s henry’ that’s mumma’ nobody else in that album then soph? Just you and fat lardsnomes? And no soph nobody spotted that random picture of you on your school trip, I went bsck on her stories and it literally wasn’t in sight. It was all strategically placed on that table for content for your new grid post which is a load of utter bollocks too 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mrs Bland has this morning delighted us with her bland scrapbooks ready for her memory corner (which apparently she has always wanted).
One of said scrapbooks will be a weaning scrapbook.
Now I don't know about you but as a mum myself a fecking weaning journey is not what I need to be making into a tatbook to remember forever and ever and nor does old Ron I imagine!
Just be honest Zoph and admit this is actually a draft for the weaning book that none of us asked for.
Still eagerly awaiting any actual nightmare baby days aka relatable posts. Sigh.

ATB GUYZZZ!

• Heart
Yes Ronnie come lets sit in the loft and look at 500 pics of you with food all over yourself. Yes that is mummies “recipes” underneath every picture of what you ate. I could just imagine her doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My kid is nearly 14. I haven’t put a single photo in an album or memory book. I did start one when I was pregnant but I had no time once baby arrived. I’m a single parent and work full time so I guess it took a back seat? I have photos printed just never got round to it.

Atv

The size of the portion that ron got for lunch was actually REDICULOUS. His portion was bigger than jamies. How does she not look at the plate & think wow im over feeding my child. Also the way she speaks to him is going to give him massive speech delays. She says worried about him being bullied in school. Well he 100% will be bullied if you carry on uploading pics/vids of him and calling him “tufty manz” for millions of ppl to see???? Like I can assure you sophie, he is going to be bullied because of the creepy cringey tit that you’re doing on camera for attention. Selfish woman. I wish someone would step in and support her with her parenting because it obviously does not come naturally to her and thats okay, it happens, but please somebody help her before that poor kid is damaged beyond repair.

Also the fat dog needs discipline. I remember her a few times posting and laughing at the fact he stole food out of her hand or off of her plate. Why is that funny? Its worrying. When ronnies holding some food, that fat dog could take his poor little hand off. I bet she wouldnt even tell the dog off if it bit ron, she’d think it was cute & post a vid saying “my handsomezz is sulking cos i told him off for biting his brothers face off. Naughty manzz mumma loves u did u strain ur poor little tufty neck while reaching up to maul your brother. Poor hansnomes”. She makes me so sick.
Also why is is always and some for Jamie, does she not eat herself??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.