Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she cant dress a baby or has meltdowns when the doesnt eat his food. how the hell is she going to cope when he hits the terrible 2s
She is about as useful as a wet paper bag.

Honestly, she grips my tits. An embarrassing excuse of a woman. She thinks she has friends or this massive amazing following but her hinchers are all desperste lunatics. And the only reason she gets mentioned on tv or asked to be interviewed is because tv shows want to stay relevant and they know all the hincher idiots will tune in and give good ratings.
Even her brand partners and sponsors only do it because of her moronic herd of sheep that follow her.

The "kids" are probably only 'friends' or tolerate her because she has money now. They probably hope that she will give them free stuff or buy them a good bday present.
Little do they know they will just her ebay tat.
She posted a while back about them coming round and they all left with loads of cleaning products each and she wrote they never leave empty handed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s very odd that if Vestlife did have an affair and left his missus/ girlfriend, that nothing has ever been mentioned by her and no rumours or anything or anyone knowing anything
Which I think means Whoever the ex was... she was glad to get shut of him
I find it just so ironic that Mrs Hinch isn't the original Mrs Hinch, she's Mrs Hinch 2 :ROFLMAO:
And she's basically made a career/trademark/brand around 'Mrs Hinch'. Actual pathetic.

Reactions: 10
OMG Tattle folk
Its been bugging me for ages what the Hinch language reminds me of.
Bloody hell its finally clicked.
Its bloody Frank Spencer. For those of those not as old as me here is a link for reference

She loves the Mooocockcockaaaaa x x
I think Stacey Solomon sounds like Frank Spencer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She posted a while back about them coming round and they all left with loads of cleaning products each and she wrote they never leave empty handed
Yeah she fed them chicken slop and they left with her gifted/ad products

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New grid post alert!!

Begging again..begging for validation and sympathy!

Reactions: 17
Has anybody seen the bloody photo montage she’s posted to her grid now? Bore me later. Surely people are able to see through all this? If she felt that low about herself she would NOT be making video montages of her self confessed “glow up” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m starting to think the whole relationship is staged. There is never any genuine affection between them. It’s the perfect manufactured family, ideal from p&g

Maybe she is Vestlife’s beard

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anybody seen the bloody photo montage she’s posted to her grid now? Bore me later. Surely people are able to see through all this? If she felt that low about herself she would NOT be making video montages of her self confessed “glow up” 😂
She’s such a vain bleep. Who makes video montages of themselves 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
No Sophie... why would you sharing your glow up tiktok help anyone?
I don’t get it.. she says it’s what’s on the inside yet she’s sat there like a barbie with a filter on her end picture.
Surely the message she’s meant to be getting across is that the end result you should just look like what the duck your meant to and be ok as it only matters what’s on the inside. I bleeping hate celebs in the media saying it’s ok to be you.... oh really so that’s what you’ve had lipo, fillers, Botox, facial tightening, cellulite treatments, tans lashes and nails. duck my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That grid post 🙈🙈 feel sorry for me everyone. Give me more money everyone. 🤦🏻‍♀️
And how ironic she's telling people it's more Important what's on the inside but she's the one who's had loads of work done and cares so much about what she looks like!!
And also why is she blaming her followers for "making her" do a glow up tiktok. No one put a gun to your head grinch.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Has anybody seen the bloody photo montage she’s posted to her grid now? Bore me later. Surely people are able to see through all this? If she felt that low about herself she would NOT be making video montages of her self confessed “glow up”

My eyes hurt from how hard I rolled them back in my head when I saw that post 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's also bleeping terrifying - the way she morphs from a normal looking brunette with a soul to this hard faced, sharp featured soulless face.

There's literally nothing behind the eyes.

Reactions: 11
Shittest glow up vid ever, aren’t you suppposed to use similar photos or at least similar posed ones. It’s like ‘baby photo’ ‘really blurry totally different angle and pose” “photo we have all seen before and about 10 years after the last photo anyway’ and finally a heavily filtered one of her.

she obviously has better pictures than that but it’s like she’s cherry picked the “okay” ones to show us

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.