Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cannot stand her awful crying/laughing voice when she’s talking about the photos. So false. And her accent has slipped through a bit there too talking to her ‘kids’

Reactions: 8
Poor Henry is in desparate need of some more exercise, its not healthy for a dog to be so overweight!
And I would never have guessed that was her in those pictures, she's had so much work done! Which you know, each to their own, but why is she not just honest about it when its so obvious? Thats probably why she didnt want to show the pictures of herself, her sheep will realise.

Reactions: 5
My "kids"

I guarantee they do not like her and only go round so they can laugh at what half empty items hinch has given them.

I imagine they'd be the type to go out to the pub after visiting hers and take the piss out of her all night. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
HOW is this the same person? I know faces can change as you mature and develop but duck MEEEEE
Anyone else think this looks like a 30 year old woman. She said she was in secondary school - so she would have been a teenager. It’s like the cast of Grease.

• Haha
Now we have a clearer view of fat boys dick 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 just what we dont need

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok she’s a year younger than me and...NO ONE I know back then would have worn that! Why is it so very 1995 Jane McDonald at Pride of Britain awards?!
This was in the stage before she started learning, guyyzzzz. She was just little Soph trying to understand the world from the confines of her really small village.

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to make everything so morbid, aren’t you suppose to have a laugh looking back at old pictures? 🙄

Reactions: 4
Ok she’s a year younger than me and...NO ONE I know back then would have worn that! Why is it so very 1995 Jane McDonald at Pride of Britain awards?!
I'm 1 year younger than her and that dress is awful. And that colour 🤢 for a summer prom. No wonder she's buying those 8 quid sacks. She has no taste

Reactions: 9
Oh my god I just burst out laughing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And I’m a year younger than her and nobody at my prom wore anything like that

Reactions: 5
I'm 10 years OLDER than her, and no one I know wore a dress like that at mine in 1997.
Looks straight out of the 80s.
To be honest I am the same age and no one, not one single person wore a two tone shiny lilac dress like that to our prom. The dresses weren’t what they are today but there is no way in hell that is her? Those dresses go further back!! She’s not even 30 yet so surely her prom would have been 2005 ish?

Oh go on soph show us a pic from when you was ‘fat’ 🤣 I doubt she was ever really big

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to make everything so morbid, aren’t you suppose to have a laugh looking back at old pictures? 🙄
Because shes being cryptic. Won't actually tell us what she was thinking excatly but spins a sombre mood. Then her cult will ask awww Zoph what were you thinking I hope you're OK, you're so strong. Blah blah. More validation for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.