Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That picture of her in the Joe Bloggs tshirt is giving me life 🤣🤣. We've all been there. I'm sure there are similar pictures of me knocking about somewhere in my Naff Co 54 tshirt.
Why is she making out like it's hideous and she has miraculously grown into some amazing swan? All I see in her now picture is a woman who has had a LOT of work done and is filtered to within an inch of her life.

Reactions: 19
That picture of her in the Joe Bloggs tshirt is giving me life 🤣🤣. We've all been there. I'm sure there are similar pictures of me knocking about somewhere in my Naff Co 54 tshirt.
Why is she making out like it's hideous and she has miraculously grown into some amazing swan? All I see in her now picture is a woman who has had a LOT of work done and is filtered to within an inch of her life.
Yep!! That now picture is not real life. We've all seen her. She doesn't look like that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
How long before The Sun, Hello or Ok get hold of this pity me montage

She is so desperate to outdo SS for attention

She screams anxiety but it isn't it's blatant attention-seeking, she won't cope when Ron does it

BTW - not seen vesty - they need a couple card night to get him out there for the next gogglebox selection

Reactions: 13
I find it just so ironic that Mrs Hinch isn't the original Mrs Hinch, she's Mrs Hinch 2 :ROFLMAO:
And she's basically made a career/trademark/brand around 'Mrs Hinch'. Actual pathetic.
Thinking of it that way, her brand is the ultimate duck you to the previous woman isn’t it?

Reactions: 3
I find that montage so creepy. Can't watch it anymore. Some of the transitions look weird. I did not want to watch her morph into a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️🤢

Reactions: 7
I actually don't have pics of me as child, my mum does, now I'm wondering should I

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

SS and Joe are going on the TV, all Soph can manage is look at ME ME and ME

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As somebody who worked with dogs for years I can confidently say MOST pet dogs are overweight, nd all of their owners will swear they aren't. Labradors, pugs, French bulldog and staffies are amongst the worst offenders. No breed of dog looks fat as part of its breed. Every single breed of dog should have palpable ribs and a defined waist. Every breed.
This pisses me off so much. When people are like nah he's not heavy just a Staffordshire and its like, staffs should have the most incredible dog shape! Have had them and they've been lean with muscle showing, tiny waist and big muscley booty 😂 if your dogs fat because you feed them the wrong foods and don't exercise them then you're a grade A prick. That goes for you Zoph. ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think this looks like a 30 year old woman. She said she was in secondary school - so she would have been a teenager. It’s like the cast of Grease.
As i was reading in was half expecting it to say "this is my gran"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really can’t stand the whole kiss arse thing... “oh your my hero” “you’re an inspiration” duck OFF!
People really are bleeping sheep and lick arses! They don’t know the real person. She is putting on an act for people! Why are people so bleeping brain dead! The cunts had a tit load of work down and now you wanna luck her bleached arse hole! duck off!

Reactions: 14
Just noticed SS thinking about bringing out a book about organisation craft and general tidiness.
That’s what all these art and craft things are about. Looks like she beat grinch to it

Just noticed SS thinking about bringing out a book about organisation craft and general tidiness.
That’s what all these art and craft things are about. Looks like she beat grinch to it

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.