Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

adatay92

She listened but made out that one of her fans told her 😂
Don't think for one second the amount of messages she dismisses, she would stumble across this advice 20 minutes after putting the story up.

Imagine if she looked into it and told people of facts instead of just laughing it off.
Imagine how many of her moronic army ordered themselves socket covers in the 20 mins or so before Hinch admitted she doesn’t have a fucking clue?

The right thing to do would be:

- Delete the story where she shows them off
- Admit she gave out DANGEROUS and incorrect advice to millions of bots and some followers
- Explain and then link to the source of WHY they are dangerous and should not be used

Reactions: 21

auntylil

Chatty Member
Her sheep are going to buy the dresses. Further shows she has no care for the environment. She sprays her house full of chemicals and buys cheap tat clothing that doesn't last more than a couple of washes. Hey Soph did you know 35% microplastic found in the ocean comes from synthetic fibres from such dresses. Oh but silly me it's OK beacsue she washes her clothes on a 30 cycle 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Don't be silly, our Soph won't know what a micro plastic is. That's far too taxing for her little brain. Do you buy them from Ebay? Can she do a swipe up do you think? :unsure: Can she buy some even though she doesn't know why she's buying them and gaze in wonder at them?:unsure:
I saw four story posts yesterday of people taking the piss out of Floss and her Moss, hilarious! People are definitely seeing through her!:m:m:m
Morning tattlers 😘 Hi Soph!👋

• Haha
  • Sad

proseccolove

VIP Member
1. If you’re going to make a scrapbook why would you use your shitty label maker to make the front cover? Looks shit and it’s so tiny lol
2. What the fuck is a memory corner?
3. I had a dream last night that both Bug Boy and Soph shaved their heads in an effort to look more like Tuftzzzzz. Very strange. I think I spent too much time on these threads.

• Haha

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Glad it's not just our dog 😂 we buy him new toys but then he destroys it in 10 mins! He takes the squeaker out which is fine by me as it does my head in. Just sit there waiting while he destroys it so I can chuck the squeaker away 😂

I wonder if Henry ever does things like this 🤷‍♀️🤔
Wonder if Henry dry humps that teddy once she closes the door 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Dickydoo123

Chatty Member
Fuck me get that dog on a diet 🙈 That picture of him on the kitchen floor could easily be captioned “Pups due next week, can’t wait guuuyyyss!”

That haircut she has in the pram 🤣 looks like it was done with a fucking knife and fork 😳

Can’t say too much else on the kid photos, I was rocking a peach shell suit and Wella perm 💃🏼

• Haha

kettlekitten

VIP Member
Came on saying back the f up. Stop critizing the baby on his development and shape of his head, which was only due to her editing the pic. We are coming across as bitter old trolls.
She was a mother and also grandmother of 3 so knew best blah blah.
Quite a rant actually. Was defo a hincher.
She had 4 posts and as I was reading them the system changed so they got deleted. Was only stuff like I like the smell of polish, all 1 line comments
Ooh err!!🤷

Because Rex loves his bunny and falls asleep with it, obviously Ronnie has to as well
I absolutely love Rex, I can’t stop smiling when I see him! Such a happy and contented little boy 💙

• Heart

AryaStark1

ffs soph if ya reading this please stop pretending to be "your cousin" and message me trying to portrait yourself as St Theresa

🙈

🙈
"being in the wood picking up sticks is allowed" - I didn't see this in the daily Coronavirus briefing

• Haha

Gla30

Chatty Member
Does she know she can shut her bedroom door to stop Ronnie and Henry climbing on her bed? Is she aware she can do that?

• Haha

FoksiOska

VIP Member
You literally cannot go wrong with dried noodles yet here she is making it sound like she's about to cook a bloody roast dinner!....oh, wait 🙊

• Haha
Usually I can get on board with some fat shaming of the dog but he actually looks so depressed lately I feel bad 😔 he’s so innocent and she’s just over feeding him and giving him a crappy dog life covered in febreeeze and no walks I’m starting to feel sorry for him 😭 wtf is happening

• Sad

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Babies scream! Putting a vest on mine is like you’re torturing her for information. Just need to get on with it Soph!

• Haha