Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
And chicken stock too?! Is she kidding?
Fucking hell you all need to calm down a bit... my kids eat exactly what we eat whether that’s a roast,a lasagna, Chinese curry or literally whatever,a small amount of salt won’t kill a baby,I just try not to add salt to whatever I’m cooking

• Heart
Reactions: 19

WeepingWillow

Oh what lovely smelling fresh flowers you have.....!!

What a fantastic idea to cover the smell you love sooooo much guyzzzzz with chemically enchanted febreeze!!

Twonk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Polkadot123

VIP Member
Not long to go till Ronnie's 1st bday. What do we think she has planned?
Bet she hates she can't have a huge over the top expensive party.
She will most definitely try and outdo all that SS did for Rex.

• Haha
  • Sick

Rw2000

“Hopefully go on another walk”
Zoph hun, you have a cocker spaniel and they live for walkies. And you have a nearly 1 year old who would much prefer seeing the colours of the world than your grey place all the time. So please. Either you go or let Vest boy go and take both the boys so you can over chemical your house.

So many people would love to be in your fortunate position of taking care of their family the way you do. You have all the time In the world.

• Heart

Smokeyjo

I’m actually so annoyed she’s got one of those hanging peg things (really don’t know what to call it). I now want to throw mine in the bin. But, unlike her, I’m a normal person and hang my knickers and socks on there, not my million fucking cloths
I don't know why she acted like she's discovered this brand new thing 🤦‍♀️ I've got two to hang our underwear, socks and reusable cloths on 😂

• Haha

allforthegram

VIP Member
Am I just being a cowbag but all I take from that god awful caption is
“yes I know I look much better now but to be honest I’m still a cunt in the inside”

How much validation does one person need in their life On a daily basis?

• Haha
Her grid posts these days are just constant begging for attention and validation and her sheep just lap it up! Some of the comments are vomit inducing 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick

RonnieBlessHim

VIP Member
After extensive googling and looking on Pinterest, I can confirm memory corners are NOT a thing. People have them at weddings or photos in memory of people who have passed, but they are not areas in lofts for looking at photos.
It's so odd. I'm a huge fan of photos, like borderline obsessed with them (I lost my parents as a kid and my brother a few years ago, so I'm a bit obsessed with having photo memories of EVERYTHING) I have loads of albums and I love having photos printed. One of my favourite things is to print off all my favourite pics of the year and I sit and make albums between Xmas and new year. (Top tip: get 50 free each month through Snapfish and store them!) But I just look at photos when I want to. I don't need a corner 🤣

• Heart

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
Seriously... give the child a sandwich for christ sake... wonder what she gives him for tea then if hes getting all that for lunch

• Haha