Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Casual Observer

she will be one of those mums who lets their kids walk all over her Cos she’s frightened of telling him off incase he hates her 🙄 I know a parent like this and it’s pathetic, kids need discipline and also she’s the mum she is in charge not Ronnie, he will end up being a spoilt little shit
I was thinking this whilst watching her stories. I'm not a Mum (yet, hopefully one day if that's what's meant to happen🤞)but even I know that she's making a rod for her own back when he's older and he wont do anything because she gave in so much when he was little.

He was always going to be spoilt and think he's better than everyone else because he has that silly bint to look up to as a role model!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’ve just caught up with all grinch’s stories from yesterday and today. I have rage so much it’s stupid haha but she wants to make a memory corner for Ronnie to go and sit in when he’s older.. maybe try making some fucking memories for him first. All he’s going to have to sit and look at is you in cartoon form on a ‘flash cardboard cut out’ and a picture of his mummaz at her book signing along with a million copies of each shite book because his mums a self centred twat. Seriously what is ronnie going to have to look back on as he grows up? She’s already only interested in focusing on showing him the photos of her, when he was looking through the album last night it was all ‘that’s henry’ that’s mumma’ nobody else in that album then soph? Just you and fat lardsnomes? And no soph nobody spotted that random picture of you on your school trip, I went bsck on her stories and it literally wasn’t in sight. It was all strategically placed on that table for content for your new grid post which is a load of utter bollocks too 🤢

• Haha

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Serious question. If he is so overweight and hardly ever walked, seems depressed is this cause for her to be reported??? So he can be checked on? I don’t know I am not a dog owner but people seem very concerned for him.

It's a hard one, because he is looked after and clearly loved. And she isn't mistreating him.

I'd personally wouldn't report her for it, because it's taking a dog warden or the R.S.C.PA etc from a animal who is clearly being neglected, and that could mean that animal missing out on being saved from the hell they're in.

She seems to associate food with love, which is going to be hard thing for her to crack without guidance, and it seems to be very deep rooted and I actually do feel sorry for her in that sense (even if I do taste the piss out of her meals looking like cat sick🤦🤦) But the guidance isn't going to come from tattle, but only from her own loved ones and a medical professional.

Hopefully when he's due his boosters, her vet will say something as they do weigh them and do a quick check over their body.

• Heart
Jesus wept! I don’t profess to be a fashion icon, quite the opposite but her choice of clothes bore me to death!!!!!!! What is it with those awful cheap dresses?
She is certainly an odd one! I’m sure she wasn’t this strange when she started out, I actually didn’t mind her in the beginning (sorry, I know!) I was either insane or she has changed because she drives me crazy and I have had to avoid watching her as much. I’ve missed the moss bowl!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

adatay92

She should not be promoting the use of plug socket covers. All modern sockets are actually safer WITHOUT covers.

Reference: Department of Health

“13A electrical socket inserts should not be used in health or social care premises, nor supplied for use in a home or residence“

“Any socket inserts currently in use should be withdrawn and responsibly disposed of.“

If anyone is interested there is lots more information here about why socket covers SHOULD NOT be used:

Last edited:
  • Wow

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Fucking hell ronnies even got a personalised sun hat for the garden, what is the point in having EVERY item of your babies clothing and items personalised
You're talking about someone who had her name tattooed on her wrist until she got it covered up by that rose monstrosity

• Haha
  • Sick

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
Don't worry henry,they say we're all coming out of this situation as a hunk,chunck or drunk.
You're amongst friends.
I know mate,you live in a dry house and you don't go walkies.

• Haha

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
Fucking hell ronnies even got a personalised sun hat for the garden, what is the point in having EVERY item of your babies clothing and items personalised
I never understand this. Growing up hairbands with your names on were all the rage, I really wanted one my mum said no I thought she was being tight! It was so someone on the Street could take me by using my name. As a child you would trust anyone using your name even knowing the stranger danger rule. I would never allow my child to have anything personalised too many strange people in this world.

• Heart

Pepsi

VIP Member
Arnies of Essex, luxury dog groomers. Sounds as luxury as Audrey's of Weatherfield. Where I'm sure you can get a lovely "do" for half the price

• Haha

Lynx

VIP Member
Her story about taking Ronnie into the loft when he's older to look at photo albums, can't think of a worse place to sit, however I do think she'll get a loft conversion. That waiting area at the top of the stairs has probably been left so they have space to put stairs to the loft.

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
OMG Tattle folk
Its been bugging me for ages what the Hinch language reminds me of.
Bloody hell its finally clicked.
Its bloody Frank Spencer. For those of those not as old as me here is a link for reference

She loves the Mooocockcockaaaaa x x
I think Stacey Solomon sounds like Frank Spencer 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Does it bother anyone else how she puts the raw chicken in with everything else that she’s cooked first?!
Absolutely I always think you should brown off meat 1st to kill germs putting raw chicken on top of cooked veg it’s just spreading germs isn’t it someone should tell her! LOL

• Sick

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
The fact we haven't seen George foreskin since bbq gate speaks volumes!! If she wasn't guilty she would have carried on with her shitty burgers at lunch time. But that got wheeled into the garage of wonders and never spoke of again. She's guilty and she knows it. I just wish some of her neighbours was on here.
Yep definitely. And as another poster said regarding those grey scrub things that look like a potato smiley face she built them up. Had her army of nitwits hanging on her every word. Then out came these sponges and everyone went nuts. She luuurrvveedd them guyzzzzzz. For 4/5 days it was pushed until all her army had them, spending cash they didn’t have for products they didn’t need. But she isn’t gonna use them. Don’t be daft. Hinch is too good to use those tatty things. So they get put in the loft. Meanwhile her army are skinter than before. And she’s richer. I wish they’d wake up

• Sad
  • Heart

Blackjack2

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @proseccolove with 44votes

Shortened slightly should of been

Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape - quick, run faster!

• Haha
  • Heart

Silver Linings

VIP Member
It’s not news, I know, but she’s such a contradiction - the indoor playmat gets milton’d every bloody five mins but the fabric soft play stuff goes on the grass where Henry poos and allegedly foxes visit. 😑

• Haha

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
That picture of her in the Joe Bloggs tshirt is giving me life 🤣🤣. We've all been there. I'm sure there are similar pictures of me knocking about somewhere in my Naff Co 54 tshirt.
Why is she making out like it's hideous and she has miraculously grown into some amazing swan? All I see in her now picture is a woman who has had a LOT of work done and is filtered to within an inch of her life.