Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Came on saying back the f up. Stop critizing the baby on his development and shape of his head, which was only due to her editing the pic. We are coming across as bitter old trolls.
She was a mother and also grandmother of 3 so knew best blah blah.
Quite a rant actually. Was defo a hincher.
She had 4 posts and as I was reading them the system changed so they got deleted. Was only stuff like I like the smell of polish, all 1 line comments
Probably Ma Barker then. She can’t help herself sometimes, hi Freda👋

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Louanne

VIP Member
This!!

UK sockets are perfectly safe as they are! Using socket covers only provides a tool for young children to make them unsafe. This has been common knowledge for years now Hinch, come on!!:mad:
It’s alright, she’s been on and seen the outrage - she’s just thanked everyone for ‘messaging’ and telling her they’re dangerous 😂

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
Erm she said Jamie put Ronnies plate in the dishwasher? Isn’t it one of those bamboo bamboo plates? They aren’t meant to go in the dishwasher, only washed in soapy water and treated with coconut oil the odd time.

Thought she was some sort of cleaning guru?

• Haha
  • Heart

Macklen83

Chatty Member
She’s had some validation so she’s full of herself today isn’t she. Fucks sake. BBQ a distant memory. We still think you’re a greedy money obsessed donut who is a complete self obsessed narc. Off you fuck duck, go have a cuppa with your MUMMAZ who we know is also living in the grey box and shitting in the same pot.

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
No wonder Ronnie barely looks at her, her smiles are always fake and babies can pick up on stuff like that. Not even a year old and sees straight through her!

• Heart
  • Sad

Fleurloz

Incredible, more photos of her! ‘Isn’t it mad guys that you can look at a photo and remember exactly how you were feeling..’ I’m sat here thinking..
Isn’t it mad how you look like a totally different person?!

• Haha

Lolzers

Has anybody seen the bloody photo montage she’s posted to her grid now? Bore me later. Surely people are able to see through all this? If she felt that low about herself she would NOT be making video montages of her self confessed “glow up” 😂

• Haha

AryaStark1

Is anyone else refreshing their feeds on IG for the first sighting of Henry - or am I sad bastard?

• Haha
  • Heart

Katlen12

VIP Member
Ronron who loves to run run apparently now loves to crawl instead 🙄

At least try keep up with your lies zophflora 🤥

ED6CFBD0-A6FD-49F2-806D-C3C0DEFF2F7F.jpeg

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I cringe when she nicknames him ‘Ron’ - just makes me think of a bald middle aged taxi driver 😕 not a handsnome mans

• Haha
Reactions: 21

mammaof3

VIP Member
Why does she call her tat from ebay "ebayers"

as in

"I've had a few little ebayers arrive guys"

Fuck right off you thick bint, ahhh

• Haha

Blackjack2

VIP Member
There’s no way in this world she is out alone with Ronnielonglegs. Ma Barker is there.
Also do babies think? Asking for a friend

• Haha