Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hinchsumz

I AM SICK TO GOD DAMN DEATH OF SEEING THOSE MARKET SHITE EBAY DRESSES.....FFS SOMEONE TELL HER THEY'RE ROTTING 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 24

goaldigger

VIP Member
Am I the only one who wants to stick that labelling machine where the sun don't shine???
It doesn't make everything look "organised" it makes it look like you live in a 1970's office!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Makaraka

VIP Member
The cringe of that video last night with Ronnie! Constantly checking up on herself - was that a reused video though? Because I’ve seen that before or is it just that she’s so boring and everything looks the same on her account now!

Seen on mumsnet
"Not bashing her at all, I really quite like her page.

But this morning I saw her videos about wearing a dress and putting her nails on, baby has eaten a lovely homemade breakfast, house is clean and it's only the morning.

I'm usually dressed in baggy old clothes (even though I have a wardrobe full of nice things), I make nice things for the baby to eat but she just throws it on the floor, and if I do get a chance to tidy something it's messy again within an hour. DD hasn't slept well at night all week, and is resisting her daytime naps so I'm exhausted.

How does she do it? Are other people able to do it? I don't understand what I'm doing wrong https://tattle.life/threads/19920/."

And I cant seen any difference in Henry, he still looks fat!

• Sad
  • Haha

airyfairy76

Chatty Member
Is that not his breed that makes him chunky? A bit like pugs and Staffies? They always look on the heavier side. Rotund 🤣
Nope. My spaniel doesn’t look fat. I posted this photo the other day - even though she’s a hairy girl at the moment, she still looks slim and has a waist.

Please put your dog on a diet Sophlora 😭

He also never seems to be taken off lead when he is taken out - my spaniel and I did a 10km walk yesterday morning. Let him run free for a while!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

mammaof3

VIP Member
"Beautiful inside and out"....I guess this is the phase all the bots are programmed to say on any grid posts she puts up!!
That or she's Derren fucking Brown and she sends subliminal messages to her followers to all say the same gushy comment about her!
It's a fucking pointless comment anyway, it's what you say when you don't actually have anything nice to say, it means nothing!!

There you go, People, hard at work liking and making comments for the grammers that have bought their fans

bot farm.png

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
She really does have a poor relationship with food doesn’t she? 🤔 Hula Hoops for breakfast? Just doesn’t fit with all the trouble she goes to for Ronnie’s lunch?

• Sick

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
Probably said before but why is Ronnie always sleeping on the same side? Why doesn’t lardarse ever bark? I personally wouldn’t let a dog on my bed let alone on the pillows 🤢 and what has Jimbob been up to buying flowers, wonder if spent all his pocket money on willy hill & needs some more money 😂

• Haha

Shazzyshizzle

Chatty Member
Oh look SS has been up from 4 with Rex and not Gretel has been up since 5.30, fuck me bet she's been to elevenarife too

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Relieved that Soph won’t be appearing on Celeb Gogglebox. SS and Swash are though.

• Sick

Pepsi

VIP Member
Guuyzzzzz I'v been blocked again (running out of accounts lol ) :ROFLMAO:
Last nights grid post was just too much for me.
I'm going to take it as a sign and stay off her page for a while for the sake of my own mental health. 🤪🤪🤪
The woman is deluded.
I can't take the silly talking, lies, poor held back little Ron Rons, the cheap tat, vestlife's smirky grin, that depressed dog, the voice, the pointy finger and the pure feckin stupidity of the woman.:cry::mad:
The fact that she has earned so much money from absolutely no talent whatsoever, taking advantage of her poor sheep really gets to me and tbh life is too short to get this enraged on a regular basis.
This is a great place to "purge" that rage and some of your comments are classic and have made me laugh so much but i'm bowing out for a while.
I will come back for Ron Rons birthday (couldn't miss that) but for now i'm off to get my inner calm back and plant some vegetables. 🥒🥕🥬
Have fun you Tattlers, ATV

• Heart

MarthaJay

Chatty Member
This thread has shifted even more over the last few weeks. It seems to now be like her insta all about Mums, their babies, their development and in Tattle's case their safety. All no doubt very important topics. Sophs barely cleans now so is Tattle gearing up to ensuring she is relevant for gossip about predominantly her skills or lack of them as a Mother? Just asking. I did love watching her before and seeing her lies etc but I am not a mum so no interest in weaning etc or the size nappy which may or not be appropriate for him. I am sure she will soon burn out as she is so boring but nothing much of interest for us long term Hinch watchers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Smokeyjo

Just catching up. My dog sometimes sleeps with a teddy, but that's usually after an hour of flinging it about. Then he'll take it to bed with him to tear teddy's head of, pull the stuffing out and falls sleep with the carcus of teddy's remains as he's worn himself out 😂

You never hear of Henry doing ANYTHING dogs usually do. I don't believe that he's that human-like that he's never pulled a Teddy apart, scattered his dog toys everywhere (does he even have any?), pulled the bins apart or even shit? Not like we need to see Hinchy picking up dog shit, but surely it needs doing as Lardsnomes diet is shocking 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Fifah1907

VIP Member
I’m so pleased she’s sharing her memories with us guyzzzzzzzz. Makes a change from sharing her shitty food choices.

I didn’t even go to my prom.
I was too much of a badass to attend 😂😂
I went to mine and got chucked out for being a drunken riot and....ehhhh.....spending time 🤨 with my partner in the bathroom 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
So she struggles to get him dressed because he kicks and screams and its all very stressful, boiling hot day so she puts him back into his baby grow. When he wakes from nap she has to change him again into something a bit cooler, so has to go through the whole process again of being kicked and hit by him. Anyone see where she went wrong? Thanks for the show and tell of ebay dresses so early in the morning. They're not see through guyzzz, hope this helps!!! Fack off!!!

• Haha
Does anyone else get annoyed with this star and heart cutters with how much food she’s wasting 😂 sorry but it’s a bug bear!
AND Greek yoghurt with pesto 🤢 what’s wrong with abit of Philadelphia Or cream! God her food are awful. I’ve just literally made for my kids cold pasta mixed with Philadelphia and a bit of cheese, and a side of salad.. so quick and easy! What’s wrong with some Heinz tomato soup with bread broken up n mixed in ha,

• Heart