Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to having your own identity? Why do people want to be carbon copies of people, especially someone like Hinch?! I'll never understand this 🤷‍♀️
Exactly. Everything doesnt have to be the exact one. Why cant people see something they like and adapt it for themselves? Too much thought required I suppose.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Patiently waiting to see the state of lunch today. It’s been a while since she posted she was making it, I wonder if it’s a huge failure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s not news, I know, but she’s such a contradiction - the indoor playmat gets milton’d every bloody five mins but the fabric soft play stuff goes on the grass where Henry poos and allegedly foxes visit. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No doubt she will cook those egg noodles with a side order of egg. Ron John has to get his 17 eggs a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Noodles, egg, sweet potato and spring onions. That’ll be the lunch

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This whole field obsession she has..... Have they bought some land and are they preparing to build the the ultimate dream home?

Reactions: 7
Well, after roast-gate, I for one am very happy to see Soph isn't letting her cooking related anxiety hold her back. Conquering egg noodles for the first time takes such guts, guyyyyyyzzzzz. What a woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I had to find somewhere to vent! That dog is at a very unhealthy weight. Mine has a ‘waist’ and it’s the same breed. She goes out for 2x2hour walks a day and has meals measured. Also, google Billy the Scottish spaniel. That is what her dog should look like. So, so sad 😞

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.