Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a gastric band that’s why she eats slop out of a jug and soft foods. She cleans her three toilets 3 times a day! :unsure:🤮
ohhhh right.....so thats why she eats the non solid food, well that explains it all.

Reactions: 2
Exactly! We don't have kids yet but our dog does have a toy box (which he likes to knock over and drag everything out 😂) so he may as well be a toddler 🤦‍♀️ just watch, Hinch will show us playing fetch with Henry now 😂
Mine does this also! 😂😂 I have now trained him to tidy them all up now too. But it is like having a toddler! 😂

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept! I don’t profess to be a fashion icon, quite the opposite but her choice of clothes bore me to death!!!!!!! What is it with those awful cheap dresses?
She is certainly an odd one! I’m sure she wasn’t this strange when she started out, I actually didn’t mind her in the beginning (sorry, I know!) I was either insane or she has changed because she drives me crazy and I have had to avoid watching her as much. I’ve missed the moss bowl!!
I think she has bought them to use as cloths lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ohhhh right.....so thats why she eats the non solid food, well that explains it all.
To be fair though, my friend had one a few years back and ears normal food - just smaller portions?
I genuinely think she has a bad relationship with nutrition.

Reactions: 3
“Hopefully go on another walk”
Zoph hun, you have a cocker spaniel and they live for walkies. And you have a nearly 1 year old who would much prefer seeing the colours of the world than your grey place all the time. So please. Either you go or let Vest boy go and take both the boys so you can over chemical your house.

So many people would love to be in your fortunate position of taking care of their family the way you do. You have all the time In the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wtf I don’t understand how she’s never cooked noodles before. What is wrong with her

• Haha
And while I on my high horse apparently it is now acceptable for people on Instagram to post an Amazon wish list for folk daft enough to send them stuff for free!! Begging has reached an all time low :)
I've seen that. Some of them cancel so recieve gifts but don't pay out on gifts and they get complained about. What I don't understand is why can't they just buy their own stuff instead of asking others and buying them stuff to be gifted stuff back

You literally cannot go wrong with dried noodles yet here she is making it sound like she's about to cook a bloody roast dinner!....oh, wait 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Never cooked egg noodles before? I literally can’t get my head around how she has such a limited diet
That alone wouldn't be so bad; like if she otherwise had a varied diet and said "I've just never made egg noodles at home" or an omelette or something. It would indicate her diet was still very good, but it was just one of those things she's never tried or been given. But it happens CONSTANTLY! She's always saying, oh I've made this for the first time, I've never had this before etc. It's bizarre to me!

Reactions: 3
Your so right Big Brother was the beginning of the end, all those wannabeeees with no talent making lots of money, (and yes I am jealous of the making money from no talent bit) but wait a minute the British public loved it and still do so this makes me very, very scared for the future if all this so called z list celeb stuff takes over. Are we just fuelling the fire?
I want to walk away but there is this weird feeling pulling me back to see what happens. Luckily I only really take interest in Grinch and SS (and I actually like her) All the Love Island, towie lots I can forget, and dont even get me started on the GC. Gawd I had to endure her on Masterchef..... Im waffling on.... need more coffee
Does my head in the way she calls herself the GC 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Dog should not be upstairs, how does she know whether he goes into the baby’s room when she’s asleep, not safe.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.