Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And chicken stock too?! Is she kidding?
bleeping hell you all need to calm down a bit... my kids eat exactly what we eat whether that’s a roast,a lasagna, Chinese curry or literally whatever,a small amount of salt won’t kill a baby,I just try not to add salt to whatever I’m cooking

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she ever buy her clothes from a normal clothes retailer other than eBay? I have nothing against eBay but just think it’s odd that she doesn’t shop in normal places (online at the mo obviously) but like Zara/H&M/New Look, etc. I just think it’s strange & surely the quality of those dresses can’t be great? Spend a bit more and get something that won’t be throwaway fashion. Just a bit cheap & nasty imo.
Apparently she actually has alot of designer clothes, bags and shoes etc but her she only posts about her cheap stuff as that's relatable... As if we could be fooled that someone that obviously spends alot on her appearance only wears eBay dresses :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did Jamie get with her pre or post gastric band? How old is he?
I believe she was large while at work together, had the band, she then stole him off some other girl while he was the boss

He is 40, she is 30

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always say HOPEFULLY get to go on another walk? As if they are al so busy they might not be able to take half hour to exercise.
I think she’s means hopefully she will mentally manage one today! You know her anxiety might stop her going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dear lord!!! Is it bad im sat drinking martini asti whilst sitting in the sun with my feet in my toddlers paddling pool at 1.30pm in the afternoon?? Or am I doing it wrong and robinsons out of a squash bottle is the way to go?
Drink out of the Asti bottle but only once you’ve covered it in brown twine and labelled it so you don’t forget what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Right guyz so I wanted to do some crafts today and I was really inspired by Mrs Huch’s noodles today and also that woman’s pasta chandelier. Originally I was gonna spray paint my lights grey, but I ran out of grey spray paint spraying everything I own already. Anyway I made this addition to my lights. It shows both my dedication to crafting and also Huch; you’ll notice it will actually cast a “H” on the floor when I turn the lights on. So proud of myself. #MrsHuchMadeMeDoIt
BE3EC8B9-0CB8-4796-9AC1-FA37873A8D79.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
While I’m in full spy mode...

Ronnie’s soft play is on top of a cloud play mat in the garden today which I’ve not seen her show before. It’s the same thing SS has for Rex folded up as a corner cushion (and costs £100 😯). SS tagged the company this morning and has done before as her ball pit and soft play are from there too.

It’s all lovely stuff and aesthetically very ‘on trend’. It makes sense if they are friends that SS might recommend them to Hinch and you can’t then blame a smaller brand for shouting from the roof tops and trying to make the most of the audience. But Rex is re-posted all over their account and there are one or two pictures of Ronnie. Hinch is on their ‘Collab’ highlights, both are tagged in their bio and there was recently a Hinch discount code.

I think she said she bought it and they say that she ordered it but I don’t remember her tagging them or sharing any code...something she used to do all the time now I think of it 🤔.

Who knows, maybe she’s not earning anything from it but it is IMPOSSIBLE to know who is “working” with who anymore. I find it hard to believe it’s an innocent ‘you’re so kind for ordering from us so please offer your followers a discount’...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.