Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dog should not be upstairs, how does she know whether he goes into the baby’s room when she’s asleep, not safe.
Disagree, my dog sleeps upstairs. She's very much a member of the family. She doesn't have her own room but if she wanted to sleep in the spare room I wouldn't care. She couldn't mind you cos it's a dumping ground for the clothes I haven't bothered to iron or put away.

Note - we don't have kids and if we did maybe I'd rethink her being upstairs, but kids aren't in our future so what harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does it bother anyone else how she puts the raw chicken in with everything else that she’s cooked first?!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Pint of apple juice tooth rotter for Ronnie after the salt fest lunch

• Angry
Reactions: 18
They only watch Power anyway. I don't think they'd have clue what the other shows they have to watch are about.
I messahed vestlife with the ending as i watched it all. I know how tragically immature and petty that is but i did it anyway 😂😂😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Dog should not be upstairs, how does she know whether he goes into the baby’s room when she’s asleep, not safe.
I don’t think fatso will be trying to kill doronron anytime soon I just find it a bit obscene that he has an actual bedroom to himself and a fricking adult bed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Does it bother anyone else how she puts the raw chicken in with everything else that she’s cooked first?!
Absolutely I always think you should brown off meat 1st to kill germs putting raw chicken on top of cooked veg it’s just spreading germs isn’t it someone should tell her! LOL

• Sick
Reactions: 19
"baby friend"
It’s like those sitcoms or scooby doo where they laugh like dingbats at nothing and you look at your partner or cat and say “ what are the daft bastards laughing at” 🤨 ( disclaimer: I may have said this about the daft bint in a previous thread 👍)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone stole Rons cauliflower....... Handsnomesssssss, bad dog

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she ever buy her clothes from a normal clothes retailer other than eBay? I have nothing against eBay but just think it’s odd that she doesn’t shop in normal places (online at the mo obviously) but like Zara/H&M/New Look, etc. I just think it’s strange & surely the quality of those dresses can’t be great? Spend a bit more and get something that won’t be throwaway fashion. Just a bit cheap & nasty imo.

Reactions: 16
To be fair though, my friend had one a few years back and ears normal food - just smaller portions?
I genuinely think she has a bad relationship with nutrition.
Yes you can eat normal food. She was possible bulimic or starved herself when she was bigger that’s where all this comes from. Not nice to be fair to her. possiblebanes scared of stretching it out and gaining weight again? But her son will soon pick up on these habits. And more fool Jamie for allowing her to eat such a crappy diet and serve him one up for that matter

Reactions: 3
Is she battling an eating disorder possibly? We have all seen the before and after photos of her and thats is a dramatic change....but hula hoops for breakfast and spaghetti hoops in a pyrex jug is pretty frightening for a young woman of her height...she seems very obsessed with portion sizes

Been thinking this for a while. Could explain the massive portions she gives Ronnie in comparison to her tiny portions. The fact that she eats out of a jug might mean she's measuring what she eats and then she just binges crap food. There was a period when literally all she ate was bonbons. She's also lost a significant amount of weight due to weight loss surgery in the past so can imagine that has changed her views on food and her self image.

Babies are so susceptible in picking up their parents' neuroses. They're like little sponges. If he sees her eating crap and is getting used to those portion sizes, I think the logical assumption is that he's going to want crap in food in massive portions. If they're not exercising the dog, what's the chances they're going to encourage their little prince to exercise too?

I also worry that all he seems to eat is bloody cucumber and some sort of beige stodge.

And the Zoflora! Dazlin Clean (who I love) raised a while ago that some of the Zoflora range has been proven to cause infertility in women. WHY ARE YOU ENCOURAGING PEOPLE TO SPREAD THIS CHEMICAL ABOUT THEIR HOME DAILY. Let alone all the other polluting and potentially carcinogenic crap wafted around. It's so irresponsible and shortsighted. But hey, we know she doesn't give a toss about other people's health as demonstrated with her bbq.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Seriously... give the child a sandwich for christ sake... wonder what she gives him for tea then if hes getting all that for lunch

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.