Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her sheep are going to buy the dresses. Further shows she has no care for the environment. She sprays her house full of chemicals and buys cheap tat clothing that doesn't last more than a couple of washes. Hey Soph did you know 35% microplastic found in the ocean comes from synthetic fibres from such dresses. Oh but silly me it's OK beacsue she washes her clothes on a 30 cycle 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Don't be silly, our Soph won't know what a micro plastic is. That's far too taxing for her little brain. Do you buy them from Ebay? Can she do a swipe up do you think? :unsure: Can she buy some even though she doesn't know why she's buying them and gaze in wonder at them?:unsure:
I saw four story posts yesterday of people taking the piss out of Floss and her Moss, hilarious! People are definitely seeing through her!:m:m:m
Morning tattlers 😘 Hi Soph!👋

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Just catching up. My dog sometimes sleeps with a teddy, but that's usually after an hour of flinging it about. Then he'll take it to bed with him to tear teddy's head of, pull the stuffing out and falls sleep with the carcus of teddy's remains as he's worn himself out 😂

You never hear of Henry doing ANYTHING dogs usually do. I don't believe that he's that human-like that he's never pulled a Teddy apart, scattered his dog toys everywhere (does he even have any?), pulled the bins apart or even tit? Not like we need to see Hinchy picking up dog tit, but surely it needs doing as Lardsnomes diet is shocking 🤢
So true! You never see him having a mad half hour or playing with toys. She has humanised him so much. He just looked fed up all of the time! Poor thing. Don’t get me wrong, I adore my dog, and believe they should be treat like part of your family, but they should also be treat like a dog! Not a baby. They’ve ruined a lovely dog for their own selfishness.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Why, please tell me why that lardarse dog is on the bed with Ronnie, on their own! I don't know if I'm just an over thinker but what if he jumps off the bed and flings Ronnie off with him. What's Zoflora going to do, she won't be able to save him with her phone surgically attached to her spade hands.
She infuriates me how she can be so thick when it comes to her child's safety

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why does she always say HOPEFULLY get to go on another walk? As if they are al so busy they might not be able to take half hour to exercise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh what lovely smelling fresh flowers you have.....!!

What a fantastic idea to cover the smell you love sooooo much guyzzzzz with chemically enchanted febreeze!!

Twonk!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You would think that a home guru such as Mrs Hinch would know you need to trim the stalks and strip the leaves off your flowers before putting them in a vase wouldn't you....

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She really does have a poor relationship with food doesn’t she? 🤔 Hula Hoops for breakfast? Just doesn’t fit with all the trouble she goes to for Ronnie’s lunch?

• Sick
Reactions: 23
You would think that a home guru such as Mrs Hinch would know you need to trim the stalks and strip the leaves off your flowers before putting them in a vase wouldn't you....
Considering her mum is a florist too... she should know that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My living room is normally like an obstacle course of dog toys, although she does like to sleep with her head on one of them
0FA75E65-4729-42C9-82D1-0DBB038F5723.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Those flowers will be dead before the day is out, the amount of febreeze she sprayed about. Just open a window, that's all I ever do, oh wait that doesn't earn you any money, my bad 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mrs Hinch - her eBay cheap dresses may not be see through but her mirage of her life is

Reactions: 12
Probably said before but why is Ronnie always sleeping on the same side? Why doesn’t lardarse ever bark? I personally wouldn’t let a dog on my bed let alone on the pillows 🤢 and what has Jimbob been up to buying flowers, wonder if spent all his pocket money on willy hill & needs some more money 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Amused by her lack of floristry skills as mentioned seen as ma is a florist.Then again she didn't teach her much about cooking or how to be a nice person either 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Ano, where are the dogs toys and not even a ball in the garden? I think he just sleeps and eats and gets a short walk to look at the fields once a month 🙄 poor thing must be bored shitless
Exactly! We don't have kids yet but our dog does have a toy box (which he likes to knock over and drag everything out 😂) so he may as well be a toddler 🤦‍♀️ just watch, Hinch will show us playing fetch with Henry now 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.