Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
That picture of her in the Joe Bloggs tshirt is giving me life 🤣🤣. We've all been there. I'm sure there are similar pictures of me knocking about somewhere in my Naff Co 54 tshirt.
Why is she making out like it's hideous and she has miraculously grown into some amazing swan? All I see in her now picture is a woman who has had a LOT of work done and is filtered to within an inch of her life.
My mom bought me a Naf Co 54 jacket off the market and wondered why I refused to wear it 😂😂😂 1992 was not a good year for fashion 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Dexy

VIP Member
Is that the pram she was gifted just before Disney ? What happened to that one?

‘ Beautiful inside and out’ what a fecking Awful, vomit inducing comment. Do they have access to her colonoscopy/gastroscopy/bronchoscopy results? How can anyone comment that someone is beautiful on the inside when she is a vapid, boring individual whose insides are probably nothing near beautiful with the slop she pours down into them and the fags/chemicals she inhales into her lungs. Stop the world, I want to get off.
Their heads are far enough up her bleached arsehole u would think they know, but her black heart has impaired their vision 🙄😂

LeighLaa19

The hinch fb group is so confusing. The army have their official motto of “be kind” which they bark at everyone who dares have an opinion that is different from their own.

So why do so many of their posts start with the phrase “please don’t judge me” before posting a picture of a tap with limescale or a stained toilet?

Surely it goes without saying they will all be nice?
A pack of skitzy morons . Be kind me hole . See that hashtag Be kind is should be ban . It's the most overused hypocritical thing #tag. People one week #Bekind 2 weeks later

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
It means 33 weeks & 5 days. She’s not just made that up, that is actually a thing lol. I gave birth on 39 weeks & 2 days. I would only say 39 weeks though. Think adding the days is more a medical thing tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️
I gave birth at term plus 10 😂 which you could say was 41 weeks and 3 days! But yeah, medical professionals will say x weeks and x days, especially towards the end.

Bridges21

For someone who thinks she knows how to clean, she sure didnt know how to pine that toilet. Hun, you're meant to move the toilet block and pine under it. Not just squeeze it over the block. 😂😂

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I honestly dont know why its annoyed me so much that she stores nappies in the same cupboard as cleaning products! What if something leaka and irritates Ronnie's skin or something 😪
You can't store dog treats in the cleaning press it can make your dog really sick so I don't see how you could store nappies there

MrsD33

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been said, I haven’t commented on a hinch thread for months 😩😩 but I’m sure I remember her saying the vet had said he was ‘slightly’ overweight and she took him back for a check up and he had lost it and was now a healthy weight? This was probably quite a few months back...anyone else recall this?
I can remember that as well.

mammaof3

VIP Member
She does love the fur boy as he has his own bedroom etc

She or Vesty may well walk him but not advertise it to the world, she doesn't tell IG when she has a dump - oh she does that erm

Well he probably does get some exercise but not enough, it may well improve when Ron gets his running legs