Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oprahclear

I believe she was large while at work together, had the band, she then stole him off some other girl while he was the boss

He is 40, she is 30
Oh nooooo really!! I didn’t know that she had stole him from another woman! I’ve tried googling him mainly to see his age but nothing much comes up.

Reactions: 1
Further proof that she’s at it. All of these photos just happen to be out tonight getting sorted through, so the messages from her sheep have meant she’s sooooo ready now for the glow up post!! Omg you guysssss!!

Except I follow her on Tik Tok.....and this was posted 23 hours ago and has since been deleted....... hmmmmmm! Caught!!
Well that’s me not sleeping that face morph is terrifying 😂

• Haha

GuyzGuyzGUYZZZ!

The size of the portion that ron got for lunch was actually REDICULOUS. His portion was bigger than jamies. How does she not look at the plate & think wow im over feeding my child. Also the way she speaks to him is going to give him massive speech delays. She says worried about him being bullied in school. Well he 100% will be bullied if you carry on uploading pics/vids of him and calling him “tufty manz” for millions of ppl to see???? Like I can assure you sophie, he is going to be bullied because of the creepy cringey shit that you’re doing on camera for attention. Selfish woman. I wish someone would step in and support her with her parenting because it obviously does not come naturally to her and thats okay, it happens, but please somebody help her before that poor kid is damaged beyond repair.

Also the fat dog needs discipline. I remember her a few times posting and laughing at the fact he stole food out of her hand or off of her plate. Why is that funny? Its worrying. When ronnies holding some food, that fat dog could take his poor little hand off. I bet she wouldnt even tell the dog off if it bit ron, she’d think it was cute & post a vid saying “my handsomezz is sulking cos i told him off for biting his brothers face off. Naughty manzz mumma loves u did u strain ur poor little tufty neck while reaching up to maul your brother. Poor hansnomes”. She makes me so sick.
Also why is is always and some for Jamie, does she not eat herself??

Star12

Chatty Member
So she's on her daily stroll but don't forget we haven't left the house guyyyyyyyyz.

Why why why does that boy never have socks or shoes on???

Swear she's trying to delay his development so that she can rake money in from the disability social when Mrs hinch frenzy ends.

Swear to god if he miraculously starts having socks and shoes on in a few days then we all know she reads here 😂 it will be a laugh
He had shoes on yesterday.

Justapeep

VIP Member
What is the difference between likes and views on grid posts. See she’s got over 1000000 views on that daft video but is that the same as likes?