Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
View attachment 138938
Some of you spotted this in the background?
Who did? And how did she know? Because I looked back and couldn’t “spot” it.
The whole story looks like it was uploaded at the same time so how did someone spot it and happen to message her?
What a blatant lie!
Shows how easily she lies and how pointless they are.
You can see it when she says she’s got her old photos out, it’s the story after Ronnie is looking for them. It’s only quick so you would have to pause the video to actually see it properly. Although the photos do look like they are set up so you can see each one x

Reactions: 1

Rw2000

I had to find somewhere to vent! That dog is at a very unhealthy weight. Mine has a ‘waist’ and it’s the same breed. She goes out for 2x2hour walks a day and has meals measured. Also, google Billy the Scottish spaniel. That is what her dog should look like. So, so sad 😞
Same here! Mine is super fit and healthy even under a mammoth coat he’s been growing in lock down.

• Heart

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
You can see it when she says she’s got her old photos out, it’s the story after Ronnie is looking for them. It’s only quick so you would have to pause the video to actually see it properly. Although the photos do look like they are set up so you can see each one x
Ah ok, I really couldn’t see it before. I stand corrected ☺

mammaof3

VIP Member
I never understand this. Growing up hairbands with your names on were all the rage, I really wanted one my mum said no I thought she was being tight! It was so someone on the Street could take me by using my name. As a child you would trust anyone using your name even knowing the stranger danger rule. I would never allow my child to have anything personalised too many strange people in this world.
Boys have their name on their football shirt which is the male version of headbands

It's asking for trouble