Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Debsy37

VIP Member
Jesus wept! I don’t profess to be a fashion icon, quite the opposite but her choice of clothes bore me to death!!!!!!! What is it with those awful cheap dresses?
She is certainly an odd one! I’m sure she wasn’t this strange when she started out, I actually didn’t mind her in the beginning (sorry, I know!) I was either insane or she has changed because she drives me crazy and I have had to avoid watching her as much. I’ve missed the moss bowl!!
I think she has bought them to use as cloths lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Alistess

Chatty Member
Right guyz so I wanted to do some crafts today and I was really inspired by Mrs Huch’s noodles today and also that woman’s pasta chandelier. Originally I was gonna spray paint my lights grey, but I ran out of grey spray paint spraying everything I own already. Anyway I made this addition to my lights. It shows both my dedication to crafting and also Huch; you’ll notice it will actually cast a “H” on the floor when I turn the lights on. So proud of myself. #MrsHuchMadeMeDoItView attachment 138550
Oh, that’s inspired.

• Haha

Oprahclear

H

He doesn’t need shoes or socks. It’s better for his balance & learning to walk in bare feet. My girl is 15 months & has never worn shoes. She learned to walk in lock down so I wasn’t able to buy her shoes but before that she’s never even worn “pram soft shoes”. I already knew it was better for her & my HV confirmed it. Bare feet babies are fine 😃
Yes mine have never had shoes until they’re waking and 3rd one just starting to walk But I won’t get him shoes until
It’s very odd that if Vestlife did have an affair and left his missus/ girlfriend, that nothing has ever been mentioned by her and no rumours or anything or anyone knowing anything
Which I think means Whoever the ex was... she was glad to get shut of him
Oh my god such a good point! I just found out earlier that she stole him from someone else as I had been trying to find out info about him. I’d love to find out who she is.

Dexy

VIP Member
Why didn’t she go for the walk with Henry before the groomers it would make more sense as now he’s gonna be clean she won’t possibly let him get dirty and go on a walk.
My thoughts exactly! Not going to get another walk now for a good month.

• Sad

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I wonder if she thinks there's a batch of photos about to be shared-so get in first??
Or does she want us to admire how far she's come?

• Sick

LeighLaa19

So she's on her daily stroll but don't forget we haven't left the house guyyyyyyyyz.

Why why why does that boy never have socks or shoes on???

Swear she's trying to delay his development so that she can rake money in from the disability social when Mrs hinch frenzy ends.

Swear to god if he miraculously starts having socks and shoes on in a few days then we all know she reads here 😂 it will be a laugh
My 4 kids never wore shoes until they could walk. No need for socks on if the weather is warm . She could get him socks with the rubber grips underneath. I know when my 4 were tots socks & wood floors/ tiles were lethal .

Fishnips

VIP Member
Also what a terrible advert for a groomers. Makes you wonder if he was matted up which resulted in that clip job 😬😬

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Why does she copy SS so much? Stacey puts up that that she could watch Rex eat all day, 10 mins later Zoph is all "I could watch Ronnie play all day"