Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Empathy wins the day

So she's on her daily stroll but don't forget we haven't left the house guyyyyyyyyz.

Why why why does that boy never have socks or shoes on???

Swear she's trying to delay his development so that she can rake money in from the disability social when Mrs hinch frenzy ends.

Swear to god if he miraculously starts having socks and shoes on in a few days then we all know she reads here 😂 it will be a laugh
He had them on yesterday

Sparklez

Further proof that she’s at it. All of these photos just happen to be out tonight getting sorted through, so the messages from her sheep have meant she’s sooooo ready now for the glow up post!! Omg you guysssss!!

Except I follow her on Tik Tok.....and this was posted 23 hours ago and has since been deleted....... hmmmmmm! Caught!!
That does look like Sophie
Maybe she was a little overweight and it’s not a sob story

Fairy_funny

My god, hearing the way they talk to Ronnie makes my ears hurt! Poor kid will get the mick taken out of him if he speaks like those two idiots. Which, considering she's apparently so worried about him being bullied you would think she would do something about, poor kid has no hope! Why the need to add an S on to everything, were vestlife and grinch never taught to speak properly?
My bf’s dad always says things to my daughter like “whereza mumma, whereza dadda” makes me cringe so much 😫

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I thought it was just me, I've bought nothing with my baby's name on it and I'm not going to. Thought this was common sense?
It's common sense to normal people but that's something lacking these days. But people who like to show thier kids all over open Instagram pages don't have any. It's an awful accident waiting to happen in my eyes