Mrs Hinch #165 A bowl of moss, some yoghurt and pasta Henry’s trying to escape quick run

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Mrs Hinch and the case of the mysterious disappearing scrub daddies

she loves them so much they lasted all of 2 weeks on her kitchen wall View attachment 139205
All for the purpose of persuading poor people, who are easily influenced, to buy shit they don’t need, whereas she’s lining her pockets from the company. It’s rotten. Daylight robbery. She’s an absolute specimen

Reactions: 9

The fact we haven't seen George foreskin since bbq gate speaks volumes!! If she wasn't guilty she would have carried on with her shitty burgers at lunch time. But that got wheeled into the garage of wonders and never spoke of again. She's guilty and she knows it. I just wish some of her neighbours was on here.

Reactions: 31
Stop the fucking world, did she just spray dead moss with water???

Reactions: 21
I may be a complete idiot but what does 33 weeks +5 mean? Isnt that 38 weeks?
It means 33 weeks & 5 days. She’s not just made that up, that is actually a thing lol. I gave birth on 39 weeks & 2 days. I would only say 39 weeks though. Think adding the days is more a medical thing tbh

Reactions: 7
Yep definitely. And as another poster said regarding those grey scrub things that look like a potato smiley face she built them up. Had her army of nitwits hanging on her every word. Then out came these sponges and everyone went nuts. She luuurrvveedd them guyzzzzzz. For 4/5 days it was pushed until all her army had them, spending cash they didn’t have for products they didn’t need. But she isn’t gonna use them. Don’t be daft. Hinch is too good to use those tatty things. So they get put in the loft. Meanwhile her army are skinter than before. And she’s richer. I wish they’d wake up

Reactions: 19
I know I shouldn't find this amusing,but I like how a kitten somehow seems more serious than an actual baby.
Disclaimer.I don't condone either.

Reactions: 5
The girl or boy may not even be born yet, but I already feel sorry for whomever ends up with Soph as their mother in law.

Reactions: 8
The hinch fb group is so confusing. The army have their official motto of “be kind” which they bark at everyone who dares have an opinion that is different from their own.

So why do so many of their posts start with the phrase “please don’t judge me” before posting a picture of a tap with limescale or a stained toilet?

Surely it goes without saying they will all be nice?

Reactions: 11
I know I shouldn't find this amusing,but I like how a kitten somehow seems more serious than an actual baby.
Disclaimer.I don't condone either.
I forgot to attach the quote
It's the one from mumsnet when defends hinch and explains it's not as if she 'murdered a kitten or a baby'
Too much sun guyyyyyz.

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already been said, I haven’t commented on a hinch thread for months but I’m sure I remember her saying the vet had said he was ‘slightly’ overweight and she took him back for a check up and he had lost it and was now a healthy weight? This was probably quite a few months back...anyone else recall this?

"I have a clear mind this morning" because she has completed her photo albums......jeeeeez wish that was all I/rest of the world had to worry about!!

Reactions: 5
She makes me cringe with all these memory books and photos and journeys, she must actually think Ronnie will sit there and look at it with her, he won’t be interested in that shit when he is older, she isn’t doing it for him she’s doing it for HERSELF. So she can look back and admire HERSELF!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.