Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Is it the same sort of memory corner as when you put a tepee up with his favourite books in, that you were going to read to him every night ....lasted about 3 days 🤔
This is a huge part of what pisses me right off with her. She rushes headlong into something for about a week. Then never heard of again. Now I get most of it is for a paid advert, but a lot of it just utter bullshit. The tent with reading , the library, the greggs ‘tradition’, Georgie foreskin, string on Pringles tubes, pissy stick hearts blah blah blah. Rushes in with great aplomb then nothing. Now most you could say are harmless just annoying. But a lot aren’t. The cleaning hacks. Dangerous. Then she stops but her army don’t. Fab con on the sofa. Vases on a hob. Rainbow toilet. Open pod lid. The list is endless. Also says a lot about her personality. Manic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
No doubt she will cook those egg noodles with a side order of egg. Ron John has to get his 17 eggs a day.

• Haha

Virginiatozzle

Why can't she keep anything private? Imagine showing letters from your niece and private family photos to thousands of idiots. She'd 100% film these intimate moments with Ronnie in her shitty memory corner for the gram 🙄
Of course she would, that’s the only reason she wants a ‘memory corner’ she keeps saying she’s seen some lovely ones and she can’t cope not having one. Everything she does is thinking about what she can put on the gram it’s so sad when she has a child she could focus her attention on.

normal people don’t have ‘memory corners’ if you want to look at photos you’d just sit on the sofa?! And it will never turn out how she hopes, no little boy wants to sit in a loft and look at Pictures of mashed up sweet potato, he’ll want to go play!

she just wants wants wants but it’s obvious she’s never happy or satisfied. It’s very sad

• Haha

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
I’m a mum of 3 granny to 7 (2 are step but they’re still mine lol). And I think Hinch is a massive cockwomble. She’s dangerous, vain and vapid. Veston Blumenthal is a useless bawbag and Henry handsnomesssss is a fat pompous spoilt chicken strip. I feel sorry for RonJonMossEater he’s a wee toot. But if she carries on he’ll be an entitled toot
That is all. She’s a granny my arse Get in the bin grandma 🤣
You had me at Veston Blumenthal 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

pjmac

Chatty Member
them hinchers are as mad as box of crayons getting all their vests in a twist over a fat fucking dog😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Bogwoppit

VIP Member
I bloody love gogglebox & she would ruin it for me if she was on it with gormo Jamie, she would just chat absolute shit that wouldn’t be funny in the slightest whilst Jamie would just sit there nodding!

On the subject of furbies, we still have one, it’s shoved in a cupboard now did have a stint in the freezer cos my son got pissed off with its idiot chatter, similar chatter to Soph actually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Allthevest20

VIP Member
What do you people have against Tuna and Cheese together?? 😂😂

I got a record number of vomit reactions when I said that Tuna on pizza is fine. Have you people never had a tuna melt panini or baguette? It's the same idea. Bread, cheese, tuna.

And just to disgust you all further, I put salad cream, quark, or yogurt in my tuna for jackets or sandwiches, because mayonnaise is the devil's spunk.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
No

Quark is the devil's spunk. 🤣 I'd rather eat feet than that

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
Those flowers will be dead before the day is out, the amount of febreeze she sprayed about. Just open a window, that's all I ever do, oh wait that doesn't earn you any money, my bad 😂😂

• Haha

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

Finally just caught up with the last two threads 😂 Living for this thread title too 😂

Also, can she NOT show off Henry’s dick. I’ve got to hand it to him though, it’s bigger than most guys I’ve seen 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

Mejustme

VIP Member
Is it the same sort of memory corner as when you put a tepee up with his favourite books in, that you were going to read to him every night ....lasted about 3 days 🤔

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
Missed this what was said
Came on saying back the f up. Stop critizing the baby on his development and shape of his head, which was only due to her editing the pic. We are coming across as bitter old trolls.
She was a mother and also grandmother of 3 so knew best blah blah.
Quite a rant actually. Was defo a hincher.
She had 4 posts and as I was reading them the system changed so they got deleted. Was only stuff like I like the smell of polish, all 1 line comments

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
Dog should not be upstairs, how does she know whether he goes into the baby’s room when she’s asleep, not safe.
Disagree, my dog sleeps upstairs. She's very much a member of the family. She doesn't have her own room but if she wanted to sleep in the spare room I wouldn't care. She couldn't mind you cos it's a dumping ground for the clothes I haven't bothered to iron or put away.

Note - we don't have kids and if we did maybe I'd rethink her being upstairs, but kids aren't in our future so what harm.

• Heart

Boooooujie

Just catching up. My dog sometimes sleeps with a teddy, but that's usually after an hour of flinging it about. Then he'll take it to bed with him to tear teddy's head of, pull the stuffing out and falls sleep with the carcus of teddy's remains as he's worn himself out 😂

You never hear of Henry doing ANYTHING dogs usually do. I don't believe that he's that human-like that he's never pulled a Teddy apart, scattered his dog toys everywhere (does he even have any?), pulled the bins apart or even shit? Not like we need to see Hinchy picking up dog shit, but surely it needs doing as Lardsnomes diet is shocking 🤢
Ano, where are the dogs toys and not even a ball in the garden? I think he just sleeps and eats and gets a short walk to look at the fields once a month 🙄 poor thing must be bored shitless

• Sad
  • Haha

tippingpoint

VIP Member
The scariest thing is how many sheep are convinced she does this for nothing in return. She cleans and films it for free. Gets nothing for it apart from a few gifted bottles of Flash. They really believe that. She’s like a cult leader!!!