Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tippingpoint

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with tracking all his food and what he likes and bloody listing it after he’s eaten it?! If he really takes an aversion to something then she’ll know all about it. For instance if she dishes up avocado a couple of times and he spits it out / doesn’t touch it then yeah probably doesn’t like avocado. The average human brain could just remember that. Just because he didn’t finish all of something doesn’t mean it’s “not his favourite”. I love pizza sometimes I can’t finish a full one. Still my favourite. I don’t write it down so I can remember not to have pizza in the future.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I swear that dog has been photoshopped to look thinner 🤔
I came on to say the same thing. Its a miracle, I wish I could loose that amount weight over night 😂 seriously what's wrong with this women? Further proves soph reads these threads 👋👋👋 hiya hunnnsssss. Do something about Henry's weight the right way and not photoshopping the poor dog.

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I’m so pleased she’s sharing her memories with us guyzzzzzzzz. Makes a change from sharing her shitty food choices.

Ok she’s a year younger than me and...NO ONE I know back then would have worn that! Why is it so very 1995 Jane McDonald at Pride of Britain awards?!
I didn’t even go to my prom.
I was too much of a badass to attend 😂😂

• Haha

Instaflop

Chatty Member
I always read it as furby. Remember them? The weird electronic toys from the 90s that used to talk lol. Her fur boy. Actually he is as fat as a furby.
she couldnt go on celeb goggle box without her cringey old lady filter anyway cos shes so anxioussssss guyzzzz. But happy to parade around half naked for the builders.
Oh my gosh furbies!

I remember my mum agreeing to buy me one and trying to reserve one over the automated phone service at argos. She somehow reserved 110! When we got there, there were loads (though not 110) lined up behind the collection desk so I could pick which colour I wanted.

Part of me thinks Hinch wouldn’t have been considered for gogglebox as she and particularly Jamie aren’t that famous. Maybe Gleam had a say though? If it’s channel 4 they get the editing rights etc so Soph and Gleam wouldn’t have control of what was aired and I can’t see that happening!

• Haha

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Fucks sake, she's going to be printing photos off again later, (using her undisclosed gifted printer) cue her stroking the photo album and photos and generally making us want to vom 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

MimbleMumble

While I’m in full spy mode...

Ronnie’s soft play is on top of a cloud play mat in the garden today which I’ve not seen her show before. It’s the same thing SS has for Rex folded up as a corner cushion (and costs £100 😯). SS tagged the company this morning and has done before as her ball pit and soft play are from there too.

It’s all lovely stuff and aesthetically very ‘on trend’. It makes sense if they are friends that SS might recommend them to Hinch and you can’t then blame a smaller brand for shouting from the roof tops and trying to make the most of the audience. But Rex is re-posted all over their account and there are one or two pictures of Ronnie. Hinch is on their ‘Collab’ highlights, both are tagged in their bio and there was recently a Hinch discount code.

I think she said she bought it and they say that she ordered it but I don’t remember her tagging them or sharing any code...something she used to do all the time now I think of it 🤔.

Who knows, maybe she’s not earning anything from it but it is IMPOSSIBLE to know who is “working” with who anymore. I find it hard to believe it’s an innocent ‘you’re so kind for ordering from us so please offer your followers a discount’...

• Heart
  • Wow

Sloggingaway

Chatty Member
It’s very odd that if Vestlife did have an affair and left his missus/ girlfriend, that nothing has ever been mentioned by her and no rumours or anything or anyone knowing anything
Which I think means Whoever the ex was... she was glad to get shut of him

Cbawts90

Just noticed SS thinking about bringing out a book about organisation craft and general tidiness.
That’s what all these art and craft things are about. Looks like she beat grinch to it
Pointing out hat 2% said no and that they are 'Susans' pissed me right off. Just because you state an opinion doesn't make you a troll!!!

hinchsumz

Hows the silly bint missing the shops???? they're all open the twat....what she means is i am too famous to queue up outside like the rest of the public