Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Casual Observer

Is she aware we live in the day & age of camera phones?! I'm youngish (24) so my parents have photo albums full of me and my brother because when we were kids it was disposable cameras and albums. Now all or my photos are on my phone, saved to dropbox/google drive or whatever.

Also, a memory corner in the loft? Is she for real? I don't know about anyone else but we just open our loft hatch and launch stuff up there and hope for the best!

Does she think scrapbooks and memory corners are the way to prove you're a good parent? How about just spending time with your child and interacting with him, taking him for a walk, not giving him bloody health issues with your obsession with chemicals.

I need a lie down after seeing those stories🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Pepsi

VIP Member
I wonder if we will see a new listing on Ebay
"Handsnommes fur" ideal for craft use. Just glue it onto some old plastic pots and arrange in a container of your choice.
Get the "Henry Hinch" style in your home today for only £100 per 10g. ATV

• Haha

ConfusedMango

A large majority of her followers must have their own children and know for themselves that parenthood isn’t all sunshine and buttercups. So why does she paint it as if it is? And why do they lap it up?

Her content is the same monotonous drivel. I can’t get my head around why ‘hinchers’ praise this faux character. Nothing is real, and she is playing her life infront of a screen. It’s a crazy concept. Her whole appearance is altered. Fake hair, nails, tan, botox, alleged gastric band. Her house isn’t a home, I’d be so nervous tip toeing around it - it’s like a studio set. Well I guess it is really.

I think she’s a shady character. And I really feel for Ronnie. How long is she going to keep up this charade? And to what extent is it going to take a toll on him? He is literally living his own Truman show.

• Heart

Mingaling

Hiya! long time lurker never felt confident enough to post on here
I fell on the hinch bandwagon shamefully at the beginning and after reading tattle it really has opened my eyes luckily I never really brought much but feel so sorry for those who have followed and I know alot of people who got themselves into debt just trying to turn the house grey!
What ever happened to the Narnia she so purposely went out to get a wardrobe and storage for? Never see that at all now?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bozhog81

Chatty Member
Oh my gosh furbies!

I remember my mum agreeing to buy me one and trying to reserve one over the automated phone service at argos. She somehow reserved 110! When we got there, there were loads (though not 110) lined up behind the collection desk so I could pick which colour I wanted.

Part of me thinks Hinch wouldn’t have been considered for gogglebox as she and particularly Jamie aren’t that famous. Maybe Gleam had a say though? If it’s channel 4 they get the editing rights etc so Soph and Gleam wouldn’t have control of what was aired and I can’t see that happening!

Thank god too, I enjoy Gogglebox. And they would ruin it for me.

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Hows the silly bint missing the shops???? they're all open the twat....what she means is i am too famous to queue up outside like the rest of the public
Awww Soph if you had a real job, lots of shops are letting NHS/essential workers jump the queue. I'll think of you next time I do it babes, all the vest 😘

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
It’s alright, she’s been on and seen the outrage - she’s just thanked everyone for ‘messaging’ and telling her they’re dangerous 😂
Bless my vest, she’s admitted she doesn’t know what she’s doing.

“You can tell I’m new to this guyzzzzzz”

I can tell you’re a dipshit addicted buying tat online without a second thought :rolleyes:

• Haha

Mon-nun-ster

Just wondering do we ever hear of or see Jamie’s parents. Obviously not with lockdown I know but there never seems to be mention of them it’s always her parents

Smokeyjo

So true! You never see him having a mad half hour or playing with toys. She has humanised him so much. He just looked fed up all of the time! Poor thing. Don’t get me wrong, I adore my dog, and believe they should be treat like part of your family, but they should also be treat like a dog! Not a baby. They’ve ruined a lovely dog for their own selfishness.
He really does look bored shitless all the time! Both my dog and indoor cat have mad hours each day where they just sprint as fast as they can, usually they chase each other 😂 my dog likes to sleep with his ball, usually after a sprint on the field. I swear he pretends to get out of Bath time 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

LeighLaa19

Why does she copy SS so much? Stacey puts up that that she could watch Rex eat all day, 10 mins later Zoph is all "I could watch Ronnie play all day"
6 of 1 & half dozen of the other with them two. SS copies H then H copies SS.

SS isn't all sweetness & light she slyly digs out H on a daily basis 😊. So two faced in my opinion 😂would surprise me if SS has a tattle account

• Haha

Oprahclear

A large majority of her followers must have their own children and know for themselves that parenthood isn’t all sunshine and buttercups. So why does she paint it as if it is? And why do they lap it up?

Her content is the same monotonous drivel. I can’t get my head around why ‘hinchers’ praise this faux character. Nothing is real, and she is playing her life infront of a screen. It’s a crazy concept. Her whole appearance is altered. Fake hair, nails, tan, botox, alleged gastric band. Her house isn’t a home, I’d be so nervous tip toeing around it - it’s like a studio set. Well I guess it is really.

I think she’s a shady character. And I really feel for Ronnie. How long is she going to keep up this charade? And to what extent is it going to take a toll on him? He is literally living his own Truman show.
The worst part is most of her followers who are parents probably feel they are parenting inadequately after watching her stories. I have small children and to be fair they are all good kids and were all good babies I was lucky BUT kids are arseholes and they were arseholes many a day! I had “perfect” days like what hinch portrays but not every day. Not being able to do up baby grow poppers was the absolute least of my struggles and she portrays it to people who feed off of this information as being gospel. So when you’re dealing with your 3rd tantrum of the day and it’s not even lunch time yet how many people must feel like they’re failing. I had days When all 3 of them were small that I wouldn’t brush my hair, put a bra on, do a wash load, Hoover, clean, tidy away toys at the end of the day, dinner was shit the list goes on. How many people are at their wits end because their kids have been kids all day and they’ve had days as parents, like I’m sure most of us here have had but with the added pressure of not being able to tick off 6 boxes of highlighted fucking hinch lists. It’s disgusting when you think of it and not at all reality. I feel for these people who are obsessed by this.

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
I feel like I’m waiting for the big reveal on an episode of extreme make over.
Hurry up fatsomes, I wanna see your summer bod!!!

(comes out rocking Herbalife products)

• Haha

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Her story about taking Ronnie into the loft when he's older to look at photo albums, can't think of a worse place to sit, however I do think she'll get a loft conversion. That waiting area at the top of the stairs has probably been left so they have space to put stairs to the loft.
She’d build a fucking princess tower if she could and throw her extensions down out the window to Jamie

• Haha

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
Did anyone actually ask where she bought her skanky dresses from? They’re ugly and my bet is the stink of B.O and spring awakening fabreez

• Haha
  • Sick

Fishnips

VIP Member
Is that not his breed that makes him chunky? A bit like pugs and Staffies? They always look on the heavier side. Rotund 🤣
As somebody who worked with dogs for years I can confidently say MOST pet dogs are overweight, nd all of their owners will swear they aren't. Labradors, pugs, French bulldog and staffies are amongst the worst offenders. No breed of dog looks fat as part of its breed. Every single breed of dog should have palpable ribs and a defined waist. Every breed.

• Heart