Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
she will be one of those mums who lets their kids walk all over her Cos she’s frightened of telling him off incase he hates her 🙄 I know a parent like this and it’s pathetic, kids need discipline and also she’s the mum she is in charge not Ronnie, he will end up being a spoilt little shit
I think this when she says he is her best friend. No hun, you're his mum...

Reactions: 16

Lolzers

I’m honestly waiting with such anticipation for the unveiling of the new slimline Henry ...

• Haha

CrazyCatLady2791

VIP Member
Don’t know why she got a dog or had a child, they’re both neglected to fuck! Her eating disorder is affecting them, she needs help. I feel so sorry for Henry, it’s not his fault. Ronnie will end up like Augustus Gloop, all because of her issues that obviously she still has. It’s such a shame, why doesn’t anyone say anything?!!!

• Sad
  • Haha

proseccolove

VIP Member
So someone earlier mentioned her on TikTok so went over to check it out..interestingly she has 333k followers on there. Bit of a difference to insta!

Also I'm howling at Vestlifes page...he has just over 1k followers, has posted no videos, his profile pic is basically just Hinch with him in the background and he is following one other account....

I will give you all 3million guesses who that person is?😂
Why does a 40 year old man need tik tok?

• Haha
  • Sick

CrystalB

If that is her so say cousin, why is she using a fake account?! 🤨
idc what she says, the fact that Grinch refused to comment proves she is guilty as sin! If you had nothing to hide, you would address it surely?!

Lchamb92

I know this shouldn’t shock me but I still can’t believe she is so thick, letting him sleep in that gypsy basket! He’s almost 1 you utter twat! I suppose it shows he’s not as active as she makes him out to be! Is it going to take him falling out of it and hurting himself before she grows a brain?

• Haha

Boleynr

Chatty Member
Professional Photo shoot.
Especially now their allowed to be open. Cake smash or some shit like that I imagine with Henry ofcourse

Nothing in return? They must be having a laugh. How do they think she “earns“ (I use the term loosely) her dosh? The amount she gets per post, not to mention all the freebies and god knows what else. These people are either stupid or deluded. Or both.
I don’t think these people actually realise THEY have paid for that extension, that kitchen, that dog, that baby, the Botox in her face. It’s crazy.

• Heart

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Not long to go till Ronnie's 1st bday. What do we think she has planned?
Bet she hates she can't have a huge over the top expensive party.
She will most definitely try and outdo all that SS did for Rex.
The thing is, the little party for Rex was so genuine, so however extravagant Hinch does Ronnie’s and whatever mixture of food gets thrown on the table for the animals to graze, it won’t be real, it won’t have been done with love.

• Haha

Rosie1111

Does she ever buy her clothes from a normal clothes retailer other than eBay? I have nothing against eBay but just think it’s odd that she doesn’t shop in normal places (online at the mo obviously) but like Zara/H&M/New Look, etc. I just think it’s strange & surely the quality of those dresses can’t be great? Spend a bit more and get something that won’t be throwaway fashion. Just a bit cheap & nasty imo.

Mejustme

VIP Member
There’s no way in this world she is out alone with Ronnielonglegs. Ma Barker is there.
Also do babies think? Asking for a friend
Totally agree, she's never been alone with him once. How would she cope with all the stalkers and paparazzi jumping out from behind bushes not to mention the hang gliders, all trying to get a photo of Soph in her £8 eBay dress 😂

• Haha
  • Heart