Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just chucking to myself because I also thought the same - I’m not getting rid of everything. My house is minimalist as it is, there’s hardly anything about. A few ornaments around the t.v. Will be safe with some puppy panels.
Yea right. It was about a week I admitted defeat and everything got boxed up and put away under our bed. 😂
I’ve had to go so minimalist we had to get rid of the bloody dining table! If it’s not nailed down in my house my cheeky little tit was using it as a step to get onto a chair then up onto the table to stand there. Convinced he just liked the view or was trying to give me a heart attack because by god he moves fast

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm not even going to go there with the moss :rolleyes:

On another note entirely, Stacey was definitely throwing shade at Hinchy today with her roast dinner. Interesting to see as well that Rex was eating the exact same as the rest of the family as opposed to some undercooked slop.
I know I shouldn't compare mums, everyone has their own methods and way of parenting but sheesh, Grinch doesn't have one maternal bone is her body! SS shows her up so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s gonna hate the day RonRon isn’t happy being hidden behind the sofa and actually cruising round the lounge. She’ll be determined she won’t need to move glass, ornaments, candles etc but just wait til he grabs that poker next to the lean too fireplace and shoves it up Fat Boy Slims arse - £400 vet bill for sewing his new hole up 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've watched some of them before starting b

I won't be able to see them 😒😔
We also have them on blu ray as they came out and now in the phases box sets. So that I’ve also watched them in phase order Hahahaha
This was all before lockdown by the way 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m just gonna go.....get a life 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I sooo wish I was you Zoph serving up the undercooked eggs and fake stir fry but I am far too busy pining the loo to care for my child I'm sure you can relate please like my comment and give my life purpose x

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Dead bleeping moss superglued to broken plastic plant pots. Yes guyzzzzz Zoph has found the answer to the ozone layer Praise Be! Lost for words. New bff Greta will be rallying on global warming with Gretel. Stace is out!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cor haven’t kept up! Been working & so busy

the Moss bowl duck off! Moss smells of shite!!! It looks tit. Sincerely a trained florist

what a bleeping moron

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope the moss attracts all sorts of bugs and they get an infestation of epic uncontrollable proportions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Baby proofed a cupboard
Piled a load of crap moss on a glass coffee table that RonRon could choke on
You couldn’t make this tit up

wait till the dog sees it and wants to woof it down as well

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
THIS.
I literally was about to make this point, since Hinch created cleaning🙄 I have never witnessed so many people flippantly use the term OCD and it bleeping riles me. You’re not OCD because you liberally spray your worktops down with zoflora or because you organise your crap into baskets.

My mum has OCD, genuine OCD. It’s a horrific mental illness that has caused multiple psychotic breakdowns, she does not clean her bleeping house. She’s too busy digging up the garden trying to find the person she’s convinced herself she’s buried under there.
Totally agree. I have OCD and do not clean anymore than the average person. My house isn’t spotless. My house is lived in. My OCD has nothing to do with cleaning. I’m so sorry for your mum... I can relate to this so much. Your mind is so powerful, it can convince you of just about anything if you let it x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Baby proofed a cupboard

hopefully he starts cocking his leg on it, if he can actually lift his leg to piss. I bet he squats like a witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
On her grid post
Some of those comments...

We love you. Everyone is just jealous babe. Even comments to Ma Barker on there too...

Nobody loves her. Her 3M followers are bots and are not her friends. They just follow - licherally nobody is jealous. I wouldn’t want her life in a heartbeat, imagine being gifted everything. Staying in all day.
That Stacey is the same.
They call people Susan who don’t agree with them or blow smoke up their ass. They set the army on you if you don’t agree... insane.
Mean girls at the finest. Vile nasty bullies

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Baby proofed a cupboard

That dog is the most un-doglike dog I’ve ever seen it seems to be in a coma half the time

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.