Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That moss is FAKE and she can tell it’s clearing the air already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I can’t even...
duck me it’s probably the glue clearing your sinus you daft bint

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How is she going to baby proof a glass table with sharp corners? What a dangerous table to have.she also needs stair gates ! Biggest worry there
i'm sure she bought those wee things for the corner of the table ages ago :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Okay, so I just went onto Facebook for a nosey at the status she posted on the we love cunty face page. Oh my bleeping god!!! She obviously just put that up there so her sheep will have a chance to blow smoke up her hole all in one place. I read one page and had to leave before I boked. One woman spent the day writing her nans eulogy, but still managed to give old zoph a "hang in there hunz" reply. Oh duck. Right off you self centered POS!!!!
We love cunty page 😂😂😂😂 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
My mums was Clinique Aromatics elixir. it’s so strong, I really didn’t used to like the smell but it was her “going out” perfume. Iv kept one of her bottles of it now and when I smell it I can just hear my Dad announcing “get your gladrags on caz we are going to the pub”
Ah same for my mum. Takes me back in an instant 🥰

• Heart
All of the episodes are on YouTube. When Charlotte was a baby I used the night feeds/naptime to go through all 692 episodes!
I always remember when I was little when we all went to bed me mam would let me sneak downstairs sometimes and she would do the ironing whilst watching this. She would be either watching this or she would listen to late night love affair on the radio 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I've been wanting to watch them. But I didn't want to get all the dvds as I don't like having lots of stuff and I don't like going to the cinema so was excited to get Disney + 😂
Ok so now I have the fear that we have just given her content.

"Omg Guyzzzz me and Jamie just stumbled upon this small app on our TV called Disney+ and I don't know if you have ever heard of Disney or not but I like it and swipe up for links to merch so we are going to watch all the what I call 'Marvel Universe' films in order cos we are so crazy guys!!! Hope this helps ATV xxxxx"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It really annoys me that her tv isn’t central but off to one side

I mean being off to one side at an angle but flat like that 🤔

I’m probably making no sense but I know what I mean lol
Yes and the fireplace is fake so no need. Could move that !

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I always wondered when she would mention the facebook group she would always say “I don’t run it, I’m not involved with it, I didn’t set it up or anything, some fans run it”, why she would always mention that. Looked at it tonight for the first time and her bloody sister is one of the admins so she may as well be running it. Making out a bunch of fans had free reign over it 😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Yes and the fireplace is fake so no need. Could move that !
Yeah that would really annoy me too her sofas are fine but her tv is right at 1 end of the living room and the fireplace both are just out of proportion but the fire place was gifted cos she was crying badly for one so she will have to have it up no matter what 🤬🤬

Reactions: 4
Me and partner are too we are on black panther tonight before bed
My husband and I are that sad that We have watched them in chronological order and then cinematic release order 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ As well as watching the majority of them at the cinema Multiple times when they came out 😂😂
Proper marvel geeks

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That moss is FAKE and she can tell it’s clearing the air already 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I can’t even...
duck me it’s probably the glue clearing your sinus you daft bint
She talks some bleeping nonsense I wonder how long it will be until the die-hards on theWe Love Mrs Hinch page will be showing off their moss bowls. Bloody sheep.

Reactions: 6
While I'm here, I can't believe there's a lit candle on a low coffee table when there's a child who "can stand" and "move around".
I don't think the candle is real but you are correct anything on that coffee table is an accident waiting to happen

My husband and I are that sad that We have watched them in chronological order and then cinematic release order 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ As well as watching the majority of them at the cinema Multiple times when they came out 😂😂
Proper marvel geeks
I've watched some of them before starting b
She talks some bleeping nonsense I wonder how long it will be until the die-hards on theWe Love Mrs Hinch page will be showing off their moss bowls. Bloody sheep.
I won't be able to see them 😒😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.