Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her grid post
Of course! So all that tit about her not thinking dog groomers were open was actually just a beg for a free cut and blow for fatty fatty boom boom dog that is actually half fur 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m all for being money savvy and doing home crafts if you’ve an eye for it and it turns out lovely, but the absolute shite her and SS spin out now on the daily makes me want to flush my phone down the toilet and go lie down in a dark quiet room

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I hope the moss attracts all sorts of bugs and they get an infestation of epic uncontrollable proportions
Honestly it stinks and is so bad! It’s a good idea for a day or two like a wedding but not inside on your coffee table

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m all for being money savvy and doing home crafts if you’ve an eye for it and it turns out lovely, but the absolute shite her and SS spin out now on the daily makes me want to flush my phone down the toilet and go lie down in a dark quiet room
I didn’t like it when I was young and all the do-gooders on Blue Peter were doing it. I don’t like it as an adult when Kirstie Allsop is doing it, and I hate it when SS and Hinchy are doing it. Making things might be frugal or whatever but if I wanted to be surrounded by pissy sticks and moss I would live in a fu£king forest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She is such a twit of course ronnie is going to pick the tit up you have on your coffee table he’s a baby it’s what they do 🙄 she was such a witch the way she hit his hand away to can see her getting pissy when he’s trashing her crappy tat when he’s on the move

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just seen that one of my friends has liked her “poor me” Facebook post, I’m now having to reevaluate our friendship

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Iv been outside all day come back to a new theeat and 23 pages to go! Lol. All i wanna say is shes a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 11
ccba9931bd326df06934ba5f063cc317.jpg

I used to be obsessed about having one of these, glad I didn't bother now

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.