Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Hinchers out tomorrow with their bags for life filling them with piss ridden dead grass 🤣 can’t wait to see her getting tagged in these picture!!!
#pissridden #mingehairbowl

What’s with the new obsession now with air quality?? Humidifier, moss bowl 🤔 just be less trigger happy with the bleeping fabreze 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
All the Hinchers out tomorrow with their bags for life filling them with piss ridden dead grass 🤣 can’t wait to see her getting tagged in these picture!!!
#pissridden #mingehairbowl

What’s with the new obsession now with air quality?? Humidifier, moss bowl 🤔 just be less trigger happy with the bleeping fabreze 🤷🏼‍♀️
Mingehairbowl! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping kardashians again... hun, they ain't gonna want to talk or even associate with your tacky self. Stop trying to reach out to them. It's the same old tit with her.
If she's not begging to "work" with Ordinary products, she's banging on and trying to get the kardashians to speak to her.
and the attempts to get Marie Kondo to acknowledge her folding clothes etc, She's a sheep herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she stopped spraying so many chemicals around her house she wouldn't need any flipping moss!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Mine wore Chloe the original. I still have a bottle I occasionally sniff when I want the memory. Was her 'out out' perfume lol
White diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor for my mum. I sometimes handle the bottle with gloves and sniff from a distance - that stuff lingers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Genuine question - when (or if) Jamie goes back to work and Ronnie’s crawling how is she going to film her making ronnies breakfasyt/lunch videos? Concentrating on her phone editing it and all that tit whilst jamie is clearly watching Ronnie. im a single parent and it was hard to multitask but i wasnt filming content all day so i was on the ball.
Will she trap him in a play pen?? Henry will have more freedom ... she seemed a bit frazzled filming i think was some stuff she had maybe skin care i cant remember and she said ronnie had got up from nap early and ruined her filming
[/QUOTE

Tw
Genuine question - when (or if) Jamie goes back to work and Ronnie’s crawling how is she going to film her making ronnies breakfasyt/lunch videos? Concentrating on her phone editing it and all that tit whilst jamie is clearly watching Ronnie. im a single parent and it was hard to multitask but i wasnt filming content all day so i was on the ball.
Will she trap him in a play pen?? Henry will have more freedom ... she seemed a bit frazzled filming i think was some stuff she had maybe skin care i cant remember and she said ronnie had got up from nap early and ruined her filming
Two words.. Ma Barker 🙄

Reactions: 4
What thread is this!? I've got severe FOMO! 😂 I really shouldn't try and be 'down with the kids' I just feel like a twit! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Oh my gosh, so I need to start following OK! magazine as these threads on Zoph are hilarious. There are some right legends and also bellends on here. I'm about to share a brainwashed bellend I saw after only reading for 30 seconds....

IMG_20200524_201610.jpg

I mean really, she's not fake!!! Come off it. She even admitted herself she was only in it for the effing money you soft twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I ordered a pack of 20 of the cupboard locks and they arrived yesterday. They are great. I'm just glad I ordered them last week and didn't leave it. Because her barmy army will be ordering them now, kids or no bleeping kids 😂😂😂
We have the magnetic cupboard locks (sorry Zoph, you weren't the first one!) They're good, sturdy and simple but my equally simple husband does not seem to understand the concept of keeping the key in it's designated place! Ohhh the rage!

Calling Bingo on her ranting Jamie has lost the key 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New title suggestion; Ronnie might eat the bowl of moss, but Khloe has one, so Soph don’t give a toss

• Haha
Reactions: 35
We have the magnetic cupboard locks (sorry Zoph, you weren't the first one!) They're good, sturdy and simple but my equally simple husband does not seem to understand the concept of keeping the key in it's designated place! Ohhh the rage!

Calling Bingo on her ranting Jamie has lost the key 😂
My partner is the same.. he got our magnet stuck on a hand blender (we couldn’t find it for a week, luckily we have a spare) or I always find them stuck on the cupboard door handles. On the window sill. In his pockets. PUT IT ON THE FRIDGE WILL YOU!

Reactions: 2
Why does she only announce she is struggling on facebook? If she truly were struggling she wouldn't be posting it anywhere but this just reaffirms that her Instagram is all fake as if her Facebook post were true she would also post it on instagram. Not sure if that makes any sense, was up all night with a poorly puddy cat and am very tired!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.