Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just back from a walk and passed two Hinchers picking up piss sticks. One of them is going a bit rogue and spray painting hers purple. Whatever will their Queen Hinch make of that?? Surprised they couldn't hear my eyes rolling

Reactions: 18
Mine wore Chloe the original. I still have a bottle I occasionally sniff when I want the memory. Was her 'out out' perfume lol
My mums was Clinique Aromatics elixir. it’s so strong, I really didn’t used to like the smell but it was her “going out” perfume. Iv kept one of her bottles of it now and when I smell it I can just hear my Dad announcing “get your gladrags on caz we are going to the pub”

Reactions: 16
Snorting at myself

I’m done .

Reactions: 7
Yes, cook the family meal give the baby a smaller portion.

Reactions: 5
Yes she speaks as if there are two different audiences when in reality it’s all the same people! If you are bored Zo come round ours!

Reactions: 4
Does she seriously think a few locks on some cupboards and she’s done baby proofing? Jeezus.

Reactions: 3
Can't wait for her house to get infested with mites from all the pissy stick art and moss bowls.

Reactions: 14
Does she seriously think a few locks on some cupboards and she’s done baby proofing? Jeezus.
What’s the chances of her getting stair gates for the stairs? I mean that will stop her daily ‘Henry running up the stairs and always waiting at the top for her’ content

Her house just needs cleared. Even if it was completely baby proofed, Ronnie will find something to destroy, he’s a child. It’s what they do

Reactions: 15
My sons girlfriend has just spent several days in hospital having surgery on her leg after a simple accident with a similar table. Had it of been a child it could well have died !

Reactions: 11
Oh my is this moss shit really a thing? I’ve never heard of this, got enough of it living in my gutters I’m sure lol

Reactions: 6
Loving the song choice soph, I hope you knows that the ‘green green grass of home’ song is actually about a prisoner wanting to escape!!

....probably what onslow, Ronron and lardarse feel like on a daily basis, to be honest

Reactions: 29
Sorry if this has been mentioned (me and Mr CM are working our way through the Marvel films cos we are cool like that) but the way she chatted about the 'moss bowl' gave me such rage! "Oh I don't know what it does or why I need one but I got one anyway "

FUCK OFF with your buying unnecessary shit when people are struggling to buy food for their kids!!

Reactions: 22
Omg you know she's brought a humidifier and now a moss bowl for air purity. Do you think she was meant to buy a purifier for Ronrons room instead but doesn't have a clue
Because why would you buy a humidifier and make the air wet in his room, ready for some lovely mould growth

Reactions: 10
Hi Sophie, you absolute knobhead instead of filming everything, baby proof your house properly and get rid of all the tat unless you are planning to strap Ronnie into a high chair until he’s 18
That's probably her plan. The seat he was in the other day has a weight limit of 60kg!

Reactions: 2
Can't wait for her house to get infested with mites from all the pissy stick art and moss bowls.
thats assuming that any organic life form can live with all the chemicals floating around. Obv Soph and Jamie have built up a tolerance, Ronnie developed immunity in the womb, but poor Henry’s just a squish of febreeze away from total lung collapse.

That’s probably why we haven’t seen Mama Hinch, she’s upstairs passed out from fumes.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.