Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuine question.. Is she taking the piss with the moss bowl? Surely? I get the benefits and that’s amazing and all but right there centre stage on your coffee table? A moss bowl? I’m asking again.. She’s taking the piss, right?
She claims the kardashians have one so she MUST have one. If they took a dump and smeared it on their kitchen floor bleeping hinch would

• Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping kardashians again... hun, they ain't gonna want to talk or even associate with your tacky self. Stop trying to reach out to them. It's the same old tit with her.
If she's not begging to "work" with Ordinary products, she's banging on and trying to get the kardashians to speak to her.
Shes so far up her own ass, she thinks shes the same level as a Kardashian more than likely.
As if they even know what a hinch is.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popped over to the Ok thread. Gold. And hey tattler trolls who commented. Amused me greatly how wound up people were getting ahahaha and the vest comments going WHOOSH over their heads lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
stop-trying-to-make-it-happen-its-not-going-to-51968401.png

Stop it Soph with the name dropping and tagging anything Kardashian. It's embarrassing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha the claw appearing in the moss video. That table is an accident waiting to happen!!! I worked with a woman who simply stumbled walking into her living room, not drunk or anything, face through the table, plastic surgery, there’s actually still a piece of glass STILL under her skin it was too dangerous to remove. Exact same type of table.
My friend stood on and fell through her parents glass coffee table when she was about 3. Deep scar on her eyebrow now at 30. But it could have been so much worse

Holy tit ive hit VIP.
I'd like to thank the academy. My mum for birthing a legend. You tattlers, without you none of this would be possible. And last but not least, a big duck you Grinch. You saggy titted moose gooch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
A bleeping moss bowl?! Has she really just done that?
1) if you’re so bothered about the air in your house being pure, stop spraying so much tit round it!
2) are the kartrashians really people you aspire to be like? 🙄 says it all really doesn’t it. Brainless, overrated and pointless celebrities that contribute duck all to society.
3) maybe Ronnie did think it was broccoli or maybe he just wanted to explore a different colour and texture until you snatched it from him again!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
My friend stood on and fell through her parents glass coffee table when she was about 3. Deep scar on her eyebrow now at 30. But it could have been so much worse
I remember switching from a glass coffee table to a wooden one when we were expecting a visit from the rspca to see if we would be approved to adopt a rescue dog! God knows what i would do if a child was in the equation 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Great title as I was actually came on here to comment how much of a baby death trap her house is!

The massive vase of mint imperials has been mentioned before but I’ve never noticed it until today. About 30 odd choking hazards right there.
View attachment 137197
Every time I see the fireplace I think it looks like s bleeping lego duplo piece 😂 its ugly as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The hinchers are gonna be annoyed after all those walks around footpaths and fields picking up pissy sticks. That was sooo last month. They’re going to have to get back out and now look for moss on the forrest floors because that is this months hinchy trend. Get your twiggy hearts off the walls to make room for the next wall decoration....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Hi Sophie, you absolute knobhead 👍 instead of filming everything, baby proof your house properly and get rid of all the tat unless you are planning to strap Ronnie into a high chair until he’s 18

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wondered why EVERYTHING was pretty much sold out! I have used these for so long and have to use them everyday to keep my skin good.
since she started using them I can’t get my usuals!
Same using them for years will be gutted if I can’t get them anymore now 😩 you can buy them off pretty little thing as well by the way for anyone that didn’t know

Reactions: 4
Just popped over to the Ok thread. Gold. And hey tattler trolls who commented. Amused me greatly how wound up people were getting ahahaha and the vest comments going WHOOSH over their heads lol
What thread is this!? I've got severe FOMO! 😂 I really shouldn't try and be 'down with the kids' I just feel like a twit! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm not even going to go there with the moss :rolleyes:

On another note entirely, Stacey was definitely throwing shade at Hinchy today with her roast dinner. Interesting to see as well that Rex was eating the exact same as the rest of the family as opposed to some undercooked slop.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Slightly off topic, just had my roast dinner and about to sit down to a film. Is it just me who gets major fear about what I’m missing on this thread😂😂😂 I don’t know what I’m going to do when I finish furlough and I’m back to my 10 hour shifts😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.