Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a tit-load of food for a baby!?!?! Omg Hopefully he doesn’t really eat it all. I think it was ground beef, I skip through her stories so fast I didn’t notice/care what the rest was. I’m not saying he shouldn’t eat that food but it shouldn’t be all at one sitting! Spread out the amount of food he eats, Soph, 0550B9B0-86AD-47C3-8997-DFCA3DF1E55E.jpeg throughout the day. His diapers must be a mess! 🤨

Reactions: 1
Just catching up from the last thread, I go away for a few hours and this happens 🤣

just from the end of the last thread @Thetruth123 congratulations on new bubba 😍 Iv been on tattle over a year now and remember seeing your name in the earlier threads so welcome back 😁
Thank chick , good to be back 🤪🤪 xx

Reactions: 3
She is glamourising OCD and anxiety so much it’s a joke. Imagine she is promoting never having a day where you can sit back and say “I’ll do it tomorrow.” Or just living in the moment she is wasting so much time farting around cleaning. She’s panicking about Ronnie being mistreated when we grows up, how about how he could potentially resent her for focusing more on his cleaning than fun!?

Reactions: 6
What the duck is mansss? What the duck is handsomessss? The word in English dictionary is handsome and man.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so thick. Them moss ball bowls are full of moss that is alive. It creates oxygen, absorbs pollutants and are easier to care for than leafy plants that also attract more bugs and spiders. Using dead fake moss just defeats the whole object of having a moss bowl. She’s also paid £14.95 for a 100g bag of the stuff from Charles Ted (she probably bought about 4/5 bags by the looks of it) when she could get the same amount from hobbycraft or Amazon for £3.50. FFS Sophie 😂.
She would end up killing live moss....😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As a Florist I know that the 'moss' is dried moss, all nutrients or air quality benefits will be long gone.
Description from google....known as Finland Moss or Reindeer Lichen, this is a natural dried moss, dyed and treated with glycerine to keep it looking fresh, soft and pliable.
Her mother is a florist

View attachment 137307 who needs their own personal cleaning store
He's after something

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Seriously I despise the woman, I’ve had my living room grey for A long time. before it became “the hinch trend” & this week I’ve totally redone it... anything grey has gone, My partner thinks I’ve lost the plot but anything this woman has just becomes a tatt fest! I can’t even go in b&m without seeing Majority of her shite! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I also use faux versions.
How are you at making the most easiest meal look hard work, and it ends up looking like cat sick?

If so then welcome to the new rave thread 😂😂
Trust me, if you thought hinch was bad at cooking, you aint seen nothing yet! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Erm, doesn’t moss need to alive and watered to cleanse the air? Or have I missed something?
She can’t bring her moss back to life because it’s been preserved with salt and what not. She’s claiming her DEAD moss is clearing her air. I’ve heard it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s a tit-load of food for a baby!?!?! Omg Hopefully he doesn’t really eat it all. I think it was ground beef, I skip through her stories so fast I didn’t notice/care what the rest was. I’m not saying he shouldn’t eat that food but it shouldn’t be all at one sitting! Spread out the amount of food he eats, Soph, View attachment 137305throughout the day. His diapers must be a mess! 🤨
Ha you made him look like a London Beefeater

• Haha
In what bleeping universe is dead moss glued to plastic pots cleaning the air? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
bleeping kardashians again... hun, they ain't gonna want to talk or even associate with your tacky self. Stop trying to reach out to them. It's the same old tit with her.
If she's not begging to "work" with Ordinary products, she's banging on and trying to get the kardashians to speak to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Makeup revolution do dupes. I've used them and I've used Ordinary, for me personally I couldn't see any difference in their products. Around same price too. If they all sell out because her hinchers are buying everything in stock, I just hope they do their research first and don't mix certain serums, and also oils together that shouldn't be used at the same time 🤦🤦 I can see a lot of hinchers asking why they have red, sore and blotchy faces after mixing this and that. And if elbow grease or pink stuff will help. 😂😂
I hope they dont do their research and buy exactly the same things as she has. It will only emphasize their stupidity in not buying what agrees with their skin/their skin needs. Plus, they already mix house chemicals why stop tradition, let them mix their face serums and acids aswel.
Let nature take its course 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.