Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts exactly... but tge Kardashians have one.. so we need one too ... fpr someone who uses so many chemicals non stop.. air quality. . Seriously. . N why cant she talk normally. . That quivering screechy voice. .. grates on my nerves.. . Never mind that effing filter. . To hide expressions n cover up the constant fibs...
👆this .....a bit like when someone asked Jack Nicholson why he wore sunglasses all the time he said it’s so people couldn’t see what he was really thinking same with her and that stupid filter, masks her real opinion about stuff/sales pitch

• Haha
Reactions: 11
👆this .....a bit like when someone asked Jack Nicholson why he wore sunglasses all the time he said it’s so people couldn’t see what he was really thinking same with her and that stupid filter, masks her real opinion about stuff/sales pitch
Glasses /filters can't hide body language and speech patterns

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have OCD too - like clinically diagnosed - and a lot of people with OCD are actually quite messy at home cos they’re too busy dealing with the mess in their head.
While my compulsions are under control, my house is immaculate, but if they start to increase due to stress or change, it’s a proper pigsty!
You’re so right people use it so off-hand just because they like things a certain way. It is annoying when I have to explain that actually, it sometimes takes me twenty attempts to leave the house because a seed of doubt has entered that I may not have completed a ritual in the correct order, and if I don’t do it properly, something awful will happen.
OCD as a word is used rather loosely when people state they clean their houses constantly

OCD can be anything, a woman I visited for my job had OCD and her house was bleeping filthy, she washed her hands constantly - they were red raw - and she had agoraphobia as well, bless her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
End of the week before it’s. This might sound crazy guys... I’m just Learning guys...massive dramatic swallow...pointy Peter fingers...BUT....another massive saliva swallow ..... I have done my freshen up Friday and thought just uhmm you know why not freshen up the moss. 1 capful of zoflo. 1 cap of white vinegar . I cap of bicarb. And honestly guyzzzz it smells UNREAL..... They hamdsomssss just LOVE a zoflo bath.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Caddy's caddy's caddy's aaarrrggghh

I can't deal with it. My 7 year old even knows how to use apostrophes properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And Ronnie’s already trying to eat the moss and she thinks it’s hilarious that he does actually think it’s 🥦🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Guise, just seen her "lunch" what she dished up. I would rather eat my own menstrual cycle out of a caddy TBH

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Oh my Christ the way she snatches that moss out of Ronnie’s hand, we know where Henry learnt his manners😂

Naughty Ronnie, you’re not allowed to touch, you’ve got your minky glued to your “sensory board” remember?! I can literally picture her screeching “JayyyyyyMieeee come and get Ronnie, he’s touching my stuff again”

Guise, just seen her "lunch" what she dished up. I would rather eat my own menstrual cycle out of a caddy TBH

Omg this comment, I’ve died😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hahahaha the claw appearing in the moss video. That table is an accident waiting to happen!!! I worked with a woman who simply stumbled walking into her living room, not drunk or anything, face through the table, plastic surgery, there’s actually still a piece of glass STILL under her skin it was too dangerous to remove. Exact same type of table.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my Christ the way she snatches that moss out of Ronnie’s hand, we know where Henry learnt his manners😂

Naughty Ronnie, you’re not allowed to touch, you’ve got your minky glued to your “sensory board” remember?! I can literally picture her screeching “JayyyyyyMieeee come and get Ronnie, he’s touching my stuff again”

Omg this comment, I’ve died😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I thought it was a bit of a rough snatch at him.

Reactions: 8
Well as Ron Ron is inquisitive. On the move and grabbing things that moss shite looks appealing to a baby who loves his food especially Broccoli 🥦 and by Hinch’s track record on cooking that moss will probably taste better than her cooking... a total HAZARD to Ronnie.
HI ZOPH! Been reading my posts for inspiration again

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What were you tattle bastards saying about Ronnie getting it and thinking it was broccoli? That last video was so for the benefit of this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
AND I'm surprised she hasn't labelled RonRons yet. She doesn't know what he looks like apart from through her phone lens

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Popped to watch chef Hinch at work -unfollowed ages ago -she can cook now?!? She isn't eating the same foods though she's such a pipe 🙄

Reactions: 1
As a Florist I know that the 'moss' is dried moss, all nutrients or air quality benefits will be long gone.
Description from google....known as Finland Moss or Reindeer Lichen, this is a natural dried moss, dyed and treated with glycerine to keep it looking fresh, soft and pliable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.