Mrs Hinch #164 babyproof greyskull castle? No way, that's too much hassle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up all night worrying about a roast for two but hosted and cooked Christmas dinner for 15? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have to say I’ve never moved anything out the way of my kids! And nothings ever been broken! And I’m lucky as I don’t move stuff they also don’t touch things in other peoples homes! They know where their toys are! 🙌🏼
Me neither, they learn to not touch stuff

Reactions: 1
Does Ronnie not have a walker? 🤔 It’s been years since I’ve had a little one but I thought every Mother buys the standard baby stuff....in this order - baby bouncer seat, playmat, walker (or door bouncer if there’s no room for a walker to wheel around). Understandable if someone doesn’t have the money or space which she clearly does.
I have a 11 yr old and a 1yr old and I didn’t have walkers for either on them! Don’t personally like them or the effects they can have on hips etc. My kids just roamed free and learnt to walk and crawl well without the need :)

Reactions: 3
So she didn’t know what moss did but because someone else has a moss bowl, she then wanted one?

Wonder if she stamped her foot to get it? She should change her name from Hinch to veruca

Reactions: 6
Great title as I was actually came on here to comment how much of a baby death trap her house is!

The massive vase of mint imperials has been mentioned before but I’ve never noticed it until today. About 30 odd choking hazards right there.
View attachment 137197
That jar proper pisses me off. Save it for the Chinese buffet as you’re leaving hon. It’s such a stupid thing to put in your living room on show

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she didn’t know what moss did but because someone else has a moss bowl, she then wanted one?

Wonder if she stamped her foot to get it? She should change her name from Hinch to veruca
Nothing has changed for her, still useless purchases. It looks daft

Reactions: 5
As if her house needed any more crap?! And anymore loose, heavy objects that can potentially crush Ronnie once he starts to move.

For someone that handles more chemicals than Walter White, I’m confused as to why today she’s suddenly concerned about air quality.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Mrs h for pm ......say what😱😱😱😱😱
I just can’t believe it guyssssss little old me from Maldon Town more followers than Boris the Bastard. I just don’t know how this happened guys I love what I love and I ain’t gunna change (loves sausage slop and tattle hates dog walks and eating off a plate)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Give me strength.They smell like old books🙃 best honest and direct pitch she's ever done

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.